Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Iron Sets

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 17 2020 8:13 PM (7 replies)
  • Newnun
    11 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2020 12:32 PM

How can I get a set of Taylor Made T11 irons? I have played a couple of people who have them but I don't see them offered in the Pro Shop. I need them more than air! Please advise.

• Lesthanpar
    1,448 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2020 2:06 AM

Clubs available change all the time but usually with about the same specs, just a different name and look. 

• Newnun
    11 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2020 5:51 PM

Thanks for the reply, I was hoping there was a way to get clubs that were at one point offered but no longer show up in the pro shop.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2020 9:56 AM

Newnun:

Thanks for the reply, I was hoping there was a way to get clubs that were at one point offered but no longer show up in the pro shop.

there was a method that used to work but they fixed it.

Used to be able on mobile to look up a person, then look at their gear then buy what they had equipped.

This was used by quite a few to get the nike clubs back in the day. The advantage was they lowered the level by 5 on all their iron sets so could save months of leveling to get the same gear.

can always try it but it probably won't work.

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2020 11:51 AM
    I believe they are the “P790” irons now
  • borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2020 12:59 PM

First I suppose that you had a typo and meant R11 because there has never been a T11 iron set. The R11's were replaced a few years ago, First by the RSI line then later by the P790 iron set, They are all basically the same  irons just different graphics. 

• Newnun
    11 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2020 8:12 PM

Typo is correct I meant R11's and the reason I wanted to get them was because of the graphics I like the way they look. Like they say its better to look good then to play good :). Always wanted a real set too but couldn't find them used that were still in decent shape.

Thanks to all for the response.

• Newnun
    11 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2020 8:13 PM

Thanks I give it a try.

RSS