Help › Forums

Re: Help me find right ball.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 20 2020 9:49 PM (28 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2020 4:39 PM

Flatearth777:
    I do think top players has some program in their hand.

Well, as you’re playing the game, what you have in your hand could make a difference. Maybe you should give that line of thought further consideration. 

• AlaskanDame
    18,953 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2020 7:57 AM

Robert1893:

Flatearth777:
    I do think top players has some program in their hand.

Well, as you’re playing the game, what you have in your hand could make a difference. Maybe you should give that line of thought further consideration. 

Oh, Robert!

• ct690911
    7,194 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2020 9:12 AM

is that "Oh Robert", or Ohhhhhh Robert?

btw...Flatearth sent me a friend request...I'm still not convinced it's not Henry in disguise, so I turned him down.

I mean...can there really be two people that thick out of only 35 million?

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2020 4:14 PM

My friend request goal is play match play with better players ( or atleast they claim to be ).

Bandon course is hell of a course. if i had bit of luck i probably can beat anyone or atleast make it tough for them to win.

Are you ready?

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2020 5:51 PM

ct690911:
    I mean...can there really be two people that thick out of only 35 million?

Thats the population of Canada and we have more than 2 thick people that are running the country. IMHO. Cheers

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2020 7:51 AM

I think i remember writing a post years ago about combating auto dingers.

Based on the assumption that they work using a timer(?), then i suggested that WGT could put a very slight, but variable, delay, between when you release and when the meter actually starts to move. I am only talking in 10ths or even 100ths of a second, but it would still be enough to deny a perfect ding every shot to a timed auto dinger programme.

Of course if they don't use a timer, but some other method, then that idea is redundant.

Also, maybe it's just my cynical mind, but anytime i have noticed a request asking for a ball with high specs, distance, spin, but no reduction in meter speed, at a lower price, it makes me think, well, maybe they don't have to worry about a slower meter if they are guaranteed to ding it anyway.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2020 8:46 AM

Flatearth777:

My friend request goal is play match play with better players ( or atleast they claim to be ).

Bandon course is hell of a course. if i had bit of luck i probably can beat anyone or atleast make it tough for them to win.

Are you ready?

I would think most people really don't care if you're better. I know I don't. That's why I declined your friend request.

As an aside, I've never claimed to be better than anyone. On that kind of stuff, I just don't care. Indeed, I consider myself to just be an average player. To post decent scores in this game, one doesn't need to be all that good. With good equipment, the game isn't really all that difficult. 

• ct690911
    7,194 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2020 9:42 AM

Shot-gunning friend requests?...hmmm

...the conspiracy theory plot thickens !!

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2020 9:49 PM

No one play match play or stroke play. all are playing go tournaments i think. Making money.

RSS