Help › Forums

Re: Match Play should give full xp to WINNER

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 15 2020 12:41 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2020 5:37 AM

if a person beat other 5-4 at present WGT give XP for 5 Holes. I think it should reward winner full xp and loser 5 holes.

Please FIX IT

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2020 9:41 PM

No response?

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2020 11:55 AM

You're cute when you're wrong. 

XP = Experience Points.

If you experience 5 holes, then it is only fitting that 5 holes worth of Experience Points are awarded.  Not broken.

Just curious....are you one of those people get their experience artificially, in a bottle? LMAO@them.

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2020 12:10 PM

Flatearth777:

if a person beat other 5-4 at present WGT give XP for 5 Holes. I think it should reward winner full xp and loser 5 holes.

Please FIX IT

You're cute when you're wrong. 

XP = Experience Points.

If you experience 5 holes, then it is only fitting that 5 holes worth of Experience Points are awarded.  Not broken.

Just curious....are you one of those people get their experience artificially, in a bottle? LMAO@them.

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2020 6:56 PM

I do not see any point in your explanation. They cant play more holes because winner won the game.

Its almost like getting punished for winning.  There is lack of motivation here.

I think best is delay winning until 12th hole then i get 500xp point instead of 150 with 5 holes.

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2020 8:05 PM

I think its designed to avoid cheaters i think. anyways i was looking for avenue where i can get more xp.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2020 4:36 AM

Flatearth777:
    There's no XPs for "holes". Each player receives XP(s) for each stroke played, amongst others.

Flatearth777:
    Please FIX IT
    Those who answer here can't follow your request, hence no reply from them.

Those who are able to "fix" it won't tell you here => no reply either.

On another note, I gladly see you stating "please".

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2020 12:41 PM
    Flatearth777:

Please FIX IT

It is nice to finally see you saying please. The way the xp points work with match play has been that way,(it's correct) since its inception. WGT is not going to change it. Instead of asking for all these things, why don't you just play the game. BTW, If you want champ 13 greens so bad, set up a practice round on what ever course you desire and play to your hearts content. You need the practice, your scores aren't that impressive. Oh yeah while you are at it, set the tees to the tips, that is also your next jump. That is when you will dump the starters and rock. I could play you , but I don't play that silly ass par 3 course.
  • Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2020 9:25 PM

Best is challenge me in match play.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2020 5:14 PM

garyk49:
    Flatearth777:

Please FIX IT

It is nice to finally see you saying please. The way the xp points work with match play has been that way,(it's correct) since its inception. WGT is not going to change it. Instead of asking for all these things, why don't you just play the game. BTW, If you want champ 13 greens so bad, set up a practice round on what ever course you desire and play to your hearts content. You need the practice, your scores aren't that impressive. Oh yeah while you are at it, set the tees to the tips, that is also your next jump. That is when you will dump the starters and rock. I could play you , but I don't play that silly ass par 3 course.

I think He want to move up tiers by beating a higher tier the easy way.

The problem with doing that is he is not ready for it and in for a rude awakening.

• PAGES
RSS