Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Stroke play multiplayer back 9 and 18 holes unavailable ?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 30 2020 10:31 AM (8 replies)
  • Squale323
    6 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2020 6:57 AM

hi all,

with friends we are playing with the Desktop PC game, and we like to create Stroke play multiplayers, but every time we choose "back 9" or 18 holes, it doesn't work, when i click on "create game", it says il will be a front 9 game. why ? any solution ? because it starting to be a little bit boring to play always the same parcours...

thx for your help

• Squale323
    6 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2020 1:59 AM

modo ? dev ? an answer please ?

• Squale323
    6 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2020 8:41 AM

it's possible to have an answer ?!?!

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2020 10:21 AM

Mods rarely answer here.

As a long-time player, I'd suspect that some random software tweak may have killed the desired function. Once they acknowledge a malfunction, it's difficult to foresee a time frame for a fix if it doesn't affect their revenue directly.

Use "Contact" below to get in touch with WGT, but don't hold your breath for a meaningful answer or a betterment.

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2020 10:52 AM

Squale323:
    ...but every time we choose "back 9" or 18 holes, it doesn't work, when i click on "create game", it says il will be a front 9 game.

I'm not doubting you, but have you actually launched the game to see if it is the front 9 holes?

It might just be a GUI glitch displaying the wrong information.

• Squale323
    6 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2020 11:04 AM

finally ! thanks for your answers :-)

to answer you ScottHope, yes, we launched the game after selecting a back 9, and it always launch the front 9 unfortunally. I've tried to create game, my friends tried too, always the same result...

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2020 2:15 PM

One thing is clear, all his rounds are F9 with the only exception being an 18 in a tournament.

Squale, just in case you didn't know, where you see front 9 on your screen there are arrows to either side.  If you click on either arrow it will change to back 9 and full 18.

• Squale323
    6 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 5:45 AM

DodgyPutter:

One thing is clear, all his rounds are F9 with the only exception being an 18 in a tournament.

Squale, just in case you didn't know, where you see front 9 on your screen there are arrows to either side.  If you click on either arrow it will change to back 9 and full 18.

yep, we click on arrows, it says "back 9" ou 18, but when we create the game, it's the Front 9 that is selected. when we launch, we plays Front 9... i have the problem, and my friends too when they try to create a back 9 game stroke play.

am I the only one having this bug with the PC desktop and steam version ?

• Squale323
    6 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 10:31 AM

finally, we found the solution...

we were playing the game in French language, so we decided to change language option to english, and it works. we can now playing back 9 and 18. mind blowing...

RSS