Help › Forums

Re: Tier letdown

Sun, Sep 13 2020 4:08 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2020 8:22 PM

par4dcourse:

Finally made it to Tour Master. Big whoop. All that happened is that the wind doubled and the greens tilted. Strongly considering starting over.

First  I think the only difference between Master and Tour Master is green speed. 
    Second playing the same CTTH sweeps over and over again doesn’t help you become a better player unless you are using it to fine tune your irons. If your don’t understand how sweeps work no matter how many times you play it you get 1 entry in the random drawing.
    I also noticed you are no longer in a CC. Join a good one and use your CC tourneys to learn to play better.  

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2020 6:12 PM

par4dcourse:

Finally made it to Tour Master. Big whoop. All that happened is that the wind doubled and the greens tilted. Strongly considering starting over.

If you are going to play sweeps, at least make notes. You can't compete without notes.

Tour Master is easy, the greatest Tier to excel.

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2020 6:28 PM

I just made it to Tourmaster today. And my first 208 yard hole in one today.

• Dex000
    109 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2020 7:39 PM

par4dcourse:

The game doesn't even start until you hit Legend. Enjoy playing from the ladies tees while you can. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2020 4:08 PM

Dex000:

par4dcourse:

The game doesn't even start until you hit Legend. Enjoy playing from the ladies tees while you can. 

+1

Very True

• PAGES
RSS