281 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2021 8:50 AM

a great club with great folks.

Loving it here ..

come join the fun

• Nicozandberg
    716 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2021 11:56 PM

Our New League and Cup season starts on Sunday. 

New players are always welcome, but now is a great time to join in the fun.

• Nicozandberg
    716 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2021 3:21 PM

August Leagues and Cups start tomorrow. We have 8 active division running, and Cups set for all level of player.

If interested join or club and contact me asap.

• Nicozandberg
    716 Posts
    Mon, Oct 4 2021 5:27 AM

Still going strong here. October Leagues & Cups start. Best time to join is now!!

https://www.wgt.com/clubs/southern_england_links/default.aspx

1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 25 2021 8:23 AM

I has been playiny wgt for awhile when I recieved an invite to join sel's. It has changed my online golfing life!!!! I work 12-18 hrs a day 6 days a week and the whole time all I am thinking about is getting to my day off so I can play all the comps.

The club has helped in emproving my golf game 100%, from the help I got from members when asking a question about a particular aspect that I was battling with, reading the hints section in the forum. I have gone from being +10 on a round to shooting par or -4/5(still have the occasional brain f@#$ and shoot huge numbers)

Everyone talks about the friendly people, which is very true, but what is not mentioned that often is how CARING they are, once you join you become family ! About a year ago I nearly went to be with my maker and as I work on a commission only basis and was off work for a substantial period, took a huge financial loss, the club came to my assistance by suppling me with balls. I can't express in words how grateful I am for that, as anybody will know what ball you play with makes a huge difference to your game.

The amount of work that is put in by the people that run this club is unbelievable and I can only hope they get great satisfaction out of knowing how they effect my life and other members with all the comps they run. THANKS EVERYBODY!!!!!

Brian(050460) 

• Nicozandberg
    716 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2021 1:53 PM

All a pleasure Brian. Ty for the lovely message.

We have spaces available for active players. Contact me or one of the directors if interested.

• BlackRaven75
    1 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2021 9:14 AM

I am looking to join a more active CC. Let me know if you have slots available? Thanks

• Nicozandberg
    716 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2021 10:16 AM

Invite sent. Welcome to the club.

• Nicozandberg
    716 Posts
    Thu, Nov 18 2021 2:46 AM

Still place at our club for active CC players.

We dont require you to use your credit for country club passes or to play in the clashes. We only expect players to be involved at the club in some way.

Friend one of our directors and request membership or send us a message so we can invite you.

• Nicozandberg
    716 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2021 8:38 AM

New League & Cup season starting on Sunday evening (UK). Now is the best time to join.

RSS