Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Build your Golf Legacy at SEL

Thu, Oct 19 2023 11:14 PM (77 replies)
  • Nicozandberg
    717 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2020 10:16 PM

Our yearly Ryder Cup to commence soon. This year we have 3 teams competiting against one another in 4 Ball better ball, Strokeplay, Matchplay, Alt shot and Survivor. 

Come represent the USA, UK or Rest of the world in a unique and fun tournament. All platforms welcome.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2020 11:15 PM

WoooW Ryder Cup in SEL.

Looking forward to all live actions :) 

Please remember the IST :) :) lool :D :D 

- V

• lplayforthefun
    102 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 6:47 AM

I would like to be considered for your club. I am in one now but looking around for new one. Ty

• Nicozandberg
    717 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2020 12:14 PM
    Hi Please note that you need to resign from your current club before I can send an invite. Ive sent you a friend invite, if you need any more info. Hope to see you soon Nico
  • Nicozandberg
    717 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2020 1:50 PM

SEL will continue and grow after Flash dies.

We are still looking for active players to play in our CC tournaments as described in the first post.

Current events include the SEL Ryder Cup which is a very tight afair. Rest of the World has a slight lead 3/4 of the way through:

ROTW 55.5points

UK/IRE 50.5

USA 48.0

Also players  the US PGA Major is finish up their 4th rounds, and it looks like we have will have 80 + players complete all 4  18 hole rounds. Not many clubs can me proud of such participation levels.

All players Pro and above are welcome to apply, by registering on our offsite forum: https://selgolfclub.proboards.com/

Hope to see you there soon.

• mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2020 8:07 AM

Nico,

Well said my friend.

Indeed we are looking to continue to grow into the new PCEA format.

I joined SEL in Sept of 2020 and have found the club and it's members to be friendly and supportive of everyone.  SEL has something for everyone to enjoy and share as we all adjust to the next chapter after Flash.

I encourage anyone that is looking to continue to enjoy WGT and PCEA and make some new great friends to join us at Southern England Links.

Good times to be had and share with some down to earth members looking to help make your WGT experience as good as it can be.

Sincerely,

Michael

• Nicozandberg
    717 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2021 3:16 AM

We're still here.

Still growing and eager to welcome new players.

• phxplanner1
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2021 12:19 PM

Hey! I'm a Level 38 Pro (daily player) who got into WGT about a month ago. Really getting the hang of the game and looking for a club to join to play in a smaller community. I see most of your members are much higher than level 38 (though I am moving up rather quickly), are you taking newer but active members as well? 

Sounds like a great place to master the game.

• Nicozandberg
    717 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2021 1:04 PM
    Hi,
    phxplanner1:

Hey! I'm a Level 38 Pro (daily player) who got into WGT about a month ago. Really getting the hang of the game and looking for a club to join to play in a smaller community. I see most of your members are much higher than level 38 (though I am moving up rather quickly), are you taking newer but active members as well? 

Sounds like a great place to master the game.

We cater for all player tiers and level. Our leagues and Cups are designed that everyone has a shot at competing. Ive send you an invite. Pls register and join our offline forum, and we'll get you sorted. https://selgolfclub.proboards.com/ Hope to see you there soon!
  • Nicozandberg
    717 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2021 8:51 AM

Club matchplay Champs starting soon. Expecting 60 plus players signing up.

Come join in the fun.

RSS