Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Build your Golf Legacy at SEL

Thu, Oct 19 2023 11:14 PM (77 replies)
  • amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2020 11:29 AM

There is nothing more I can add..... These Guys Don`t lie..!

• JessicaHill21
    448 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2020 3:03 PM

Happy to be a member of SEL, which in my opinion is the best CC out there, been here two and a half years or so now, and no looking back.. come see for yourself :)

As Nico says, just apply to join or friend request any of the directors, and you’ll get an invitation. What are you waiting for :)

• vrooomed
    151 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2020 2:21 PM

I was actually one of the directors at a CC that was slowly dying (they still exist, but with only about 20 members). I hung on there as long as I could. But finally saw that it was going nowhere and I wasn't looking forward to playing each day.

I decided to jump ship in May of this year. (Has it only been 4 months?) I have felt so welcome here, it really does feel like I've been here a lot longer, and only for the right reasons.

I look forward to playing the "Cups" matches. I enjoy our Match Play Ladder. The people here that put in all these extra hours to make all of these tournaments work is amazing. And as our fearless leader always says - it's all about having fun. And I am certainly doing that here. (I also increased my friends list by 200% by joining here.) Very friendly bunch.

I'm only kicking myself for not joining sooner!

Dan

• Nicozandberg
    717 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2020 9:10 AM

Our new league season start next Sunday. Would be great to include some new faces. Friend me or a director and we will get you set.

• MHarvey3447
    2 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2020 6:00 PM
    Sent a request, and look forward to being a part of the club. I play daily and would love to join. Is it a PC club or mobile as well? I mostly play mobile is why I ask.
  • Nicozandberg
    717 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2020 9:44 AM
    I sent you an invite. We are a mix between both and cater for all platforms. Great to have you. Please make sure to register on our offsite forum: https://selgolfclub.proboards.com/
  • carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2020 12:26 PM

Goes without saying "Fantastic Club" :) :) 

- Carl 

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2020 8:16 PM

Thank you to Everyone for the very nice comment's, much appreciated!

• Nicozandberg
    717 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 4:04 AM

We are delighted to welcome all Brookline Country Club's members who has joined us recently, after the closure of their club. We would also like to thanks DonCaron for recommending us to all his club members.

Although it is sad to see such an esteemed club close, we are positive that we can meet you expectations, and look forward to you helping us shape and build our club. Welcome.

Our new 3 month Season will be starting soon which includes Order of Merit, Leagues, Cups and much much more. We still have space for a few more players. So if you're interested, come join in the fun!!

• mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 8:05 AM

Good Morning SEL,

I have only been a member around a week or so but wanted to let everyone know my thoughts about the club.

I would like to thank everyone for such a warm welcome.
    Have been greeted with kindness and everyone has shown an eagerness to help me and show me the way around the club.
    People make a club and everyone here at SEL are the type of people that you would want to and enjoy spending your time with.
    There are tons of activity and everyone can surely find something to latch onto.
    The website is a great tool for learning, keeping up with changes and communicating with each other.
    The amount of time and effort that people invest in this club is truly remarkable.
    This is my home now for everything WGT and I hope to be here as long as you will have me.
    For all those frontline people and the behind the scenes people making Southern England Links a great place to be for everything WGT :
    Thanks for caring and thanks for sharing. Your efforts should be applauded by all.

Sincerely,

Michael

RSS