Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Putting meter

Thu, Sep 17 2020 4:56 PM (6 replies)
  • CRowan
    405 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2020 11:31 AM

Let use the 15 foot meter for example, at times when the 15 foot meter is on but I change it to the 30 foot, or higher, when I move the marker to aim my ball the meter changes back to 15 foot and if you dont notice it, your putt comes up very short, it would be great if the meter would stay the same and not change. 

• Mangar01
    16 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2020 3:30 AM

I agree. The whole dynamic putting changes should be reconsidered.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2020 11:11 PM

Accidentally hitting the scroll wheel on you mouse can change the putting meter increment.  Maybe that's why it changes for you sometimes.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2020 4:41 AM

SamSpayed:

Accidentally hitting the scroll wheel on you mouse can change the putting meter increment.  Maybe that's why it changes for you sometimes.

Sam they are probably on mobile. I play mobile at times and the putting meter does revert back to the lowest setting when ever you switch views. 

• CRowan
    405 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2020 8:06 AM

SamSpayed:

No, its not me hitting my scroller wheel. I play on the new version, non flash, and the meter does convert back to its preferred distance at times when you move the aiming arrow. Its happened a couple of times even after my first post about it, but luckily I caught it before I made my putt.

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2020 3:28 PM

I want Putting Scale to defaulted. I dont like WGT decides scale and giving me wrong scale all the time

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2020 4:56 PM

I am changing every time to 30 feet as i am comfortable with that scale. Unless i have downhill putt i do not want to 15feet scale because i missclick near ding because of the delay in it reaching ding area.

This should have been implemented by now. You dont have to be punished for buying high priced putter with more forgiveness , precision and balance.

RSS