Forums

Help › Forums

Re: TELEGARM C.C./ Fastest Growing Country Club Around !

Mon, Jul 12 2021 10:54 PM (5 replies)
  • markstephenson0
    2 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2020 8:44 AM

Hello everyone that is interested in joining Telegarm Country Club ! So I will tell you gals and guys a little bit about us ! Well we have a great group of people here At Telegarm CC. and the team  will go out of their way to help anyone or anybody to achieve their goals! We are a Highly competitive clash team!!! Our country club has four different chat room to help everyone achieve their goal ! One of the best things That I like  about Telegarm CC. is that our director’s and owners create some of the best club tournament around ! They will test you in every way possible To make You the best WGT players around! So come and join us today and find out how much fun you can have with TELEGARM COUNTRY CLUB. So go to your Play Store and look me up on telegram messenger Thanks for reading and we hope to see you soon. Regards,  Director   Markstephenson0 

• Clive2010
    40 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 5:26 AM

Hi, I’m interested in joining and have sent a request to join the club! Looking forward to hearing back 

• markstephenson0
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 11:31 AM

Hello, Clive2010 

We are looking forward with you joining our country club. Download telegram messenger app. From your play store and look me up @markstephenson0 that is my username. So I can get you setup in our chat rooms. Thanks Mark Stephenson/ director  

My Email address  mark29710@gmail.com  if you can't reach me on Telegram messenger. 

• Runders
    32 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2021 11:41 PM

Hi and welcome to Telegarm we are a great bunch of people looking for new members who are friendly and interested in playing this wonderful game. If your into club comps, turf wars and our favourite the clash then pop in and get in touch. There is so much more to this game than the coin rooms. Let us help u level up and tier up as u improve. If your an experienced player maybe u can pass some of your knowledge on within our designated chat rooms 

take care stay safe 

RUNDERS aka Richie 

• Runders
    32 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2021 10:54 PM

Hey there and thanks for checking us out. We are looking for players who are friendly and active. We at telegarm are a family of friends brought together by this game we all love to play. If your looking for a no pressure but very active club in all forms of competition. Then we are the club for you with challenging club games and practice courses. Tips and advice given and welcomed, we encourage you to join telegram app to access telegarm chat rooms to reap full benefits of our enjoyable club. 

regards and stay safe 

Runders 

RSS