Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ineligible for credit play

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 28 2020 3:35 AM (4 replies)
  • paulypaul3
    193 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2020 1:01 PM

I've downloaded the early release,  it works great I really like it... I cannot play the challenge mode I only get practice or scored for an option... when a teammate sends me an invite to a game it says ineligible... I've tried to enter tourneys before said I wasnt eligible because i wasnt 18.. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.. I emailed wgt but no reply....any help l

• 1irony
    415 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2020 6:13 PM

Yes, you are correct. For some reason, you have to be 18 to play challenge games, even though the Terms & Conditions are worded to say that the age should be 13, at least according to my interpretation. The only reason that I can think of that would make the minimum age for challenge games to be 18 would be that they are considered some form of gambling.

Cheers,

Darren

• jacktrade51
    10,835 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2020 3:53 PM

Age possibly, and also where you live.  A number of US states and foreign countries prohibit gambling, which challenge games are, and WGT abides by those rules.  So it may be your address.  WGT has posted US states/countries where they cannot allow gambling.

Tom.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2020 9:35 AM

1irony:
    The only reason that I can think of that would make the minimum age for challenge games to be 18 would be that they are considered some form of gambling.

I don't think It is gambling as such but  rather skill based gaming. Almost every state and every country that allows skill based gaming sets the age to be able to compete as 18. 

• HAMILTONH2O
    2,082 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2020 3:35 AM

I'm 56 and getting the same issue

RSS