6 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2020 5:32 AM

Do not understand what is the point of CCs so convince to join

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2020 10:44 PM

Hartsue:

Do not understand what is the point of CCs

Perhaps this will help you understand:  https://www.wgt.com/help-flash.aspx#cc

• Bobbylanka
    892 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2020 8:15 AM

Hi Hartsue,

The Auld Muckers Society always welcomes new members! 

Here is why I joined:

I was a Tour Pro but not really enjoying playing against complete outsiders and also wanted to  learn how to improve my game. I am now a Legend, and a director of the club. I have learned how to do the punch shot with greater accuracy ,and the flop shot so 99% land within 3 feet of the hole.

We have regular CC Competitions, and have set up our own handicap system which has allowed me to compete against more senior players. We currently have the current Auld Muckers Championship with one week to go I am in the lead in line to win the Championship  in a club with 4 Tour Champions, 4 Champions and about the same number of Tour Legends.

Our only must is after three months you must join the League which is usually about 10 - 12 matches a month.

Come give us a try! I did and have never regretted it!

Bobbylanka

• ddmcdaid5
    25 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2020 12:55 PM

Hartsue, my friend i was exactly like you, just playing and interracting in the multi player games but only on a limited basis. I WAS THEN INVITED TO JOIN TELEGARM CLUB, and i did. best decision i ever made. we have our own chatrooms, club comps constantly, even a league. We love taking part in a comp called THE CLASH, and are consistently in the top ten, punching way above our weight. we are friendly and inclusive, with players of most levels and all abilities. we help each other to improve, through comps and great advice.

come join us , take a look , if its not for you NO HARM. for me , its been transformative in the extreme, and i and others have great fun. dont play wgt alone. it is much better with a group

RSS