Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Consecutive days played

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 26 2020 1:09 PM (4 replies)
  • BLeonard1983
    1 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 9:47 AM

How many players are getting tired of your Consecutive days being taken away from you ? Iy not only hurts you as a player trying to better yourself, but it also hurts the club your associated with. I have gone back and forth WGT in this issue, they return my days, then in a day or 2 they remove them again, very FRUSTRATING !!!!!

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2020 10:01 AM

Seems to be happening MUCH more lately I just had a guy in club lose 2465 days!!! Needless to say he FLIPPED OUT!! LOL

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2020 10:30 AM

For US players, it may be difficult to respect the time line of GMT time zone. Are you sure that is wasn't a player's slip-up?

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2020 10:44 AM

alosso:

For US players, it may be difficult to respect the time line of GMT time zone. Are you sure that is wasn't a player's slip-up?

Every once in a while, there appears to be a glitch with the system recognizing a practice round. For example, the other day, I played a couple of practice rounds (shortly after 8:00 p.m.; EDT, which is my time zone).

While it appeared to recognize the day for CPD on my iPad, when I logged on to the flash version, the CDP for that day had a red exclamation point indicating a round had not been played. So, I played a 1-hole practice on the flash version and then got the green check mark.

I've seen that situation happen before. 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2020 1:09 PM

A few rounds ignored, that sounds really bad!

The green ticks in the mobile game should be reliable!

RSS