Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Apparel help plz

Sat, Oct 3 2020 8:49 AM (7 replies)
  • Birdie4Kimo
    233 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2020 7:38 PM

I need help understanding what the numbers mean when I get sponsor packs of apparel.

For example - 12/2...R & D +2

And - upgrade (locked) L5...L10 and so forth

Thank you in advance for your reply

• G1ler
    40 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2020 4:34 PM

Hi -

All items start at level 1 (L1) and require a certain number of points before they can be upgraded to L2, L3... all the way up to L10. As the level increases, the 'power' of that item increases.

The fraction (12/2 in your example) is how many points you have for that item (on the left) and how many you need to upgrade it to the next level. If it says, say, 7/10 that means you need 10 points to upgrade to the next level and you've currently got 7, so you need 3 more. In your example you already have more points than you need to upgrade. Upgrades aren't automatic - go into 'edit apparel' and you'll see that the item will say 'upgrade available' (for a certain number of coins - very few in the early levels, lots in the later ones). Click to upgrade and there you go!

The R&D score (+2 in your example) is how many 'points' you've just earnt from that particular box for the named piece of apparel.

The 'locked' indicator is just because you can choose different colours for items, but the colours aren't unlocked until the item is at a certain level.

Hope that makes sense!

• Birdie4Kimo
    233 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2020 12:02 PM

My apologies for my late reply....thank you for your clarification, it helps a lot

May I ask another question...once an item is unlocked will the colors automatically appear?

Once again, thank you.

• Joker8595
    1 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2020 3:35 PM

Yes, the colors will appear and be offered for you to select.

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 4:39 PM

My question is, what does any of that have to do with golf??  And, is there a way to bypass all that crap? And. if 'No', why??????

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2020 6:00 AM

dchallenger:
    My question is, what does any of that have to do with golf??  And, is there a way to bypass all that crap? And. if 'No', why??????

1. It's not real ... It's a Golf Video Game

2. You do not have to personally use apparel and do not have to play in the games where apparel is active. (Apparel is not active in any CC or WGT Tournaments)

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2020 6:37 AM

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2020 8:49 AM

TopShelf2010:

You know, for someone that claims to have a medical condition that prohibits them from chatting during matches, it sure doesn't prohibit you from  leaving nasty messages on other players walls.

Don

...and?

RSS