Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Profile of the hole

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 3 2020 6:10 PM (8 replies)
  • jmalmo
    20 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2020 4:41 AM

¿Would it be possible to include a diagram with the longitudinal profile of the hole being played?

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2020 7:33 AM

jmalmo:

¿Would it be possible to include a diagram with the longitudinal profile of the hole being played?

There are some hole maps here on Gary Pinhunters site. Look under green maps

Pinhunters Page

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2020 2:28 PM

Stirling work by Gary, hope he is well as he hasn't been around of late.

I did find some video flyovers of Oakmont a while back, which give a nice overview of each hole and some animations of the green breaks too.

Oakmont hole flyover playlist.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2020 5:13 PM

ScottHope:

Stirling work by Gary, hope he is well as he hasn't been around of late.

I did find some video flyovers of Oakmont a while back, which give a nice overview of each hole and some animations of the green breaks too.

Oakmont hole flyover playlist.

Awesome on your part as well Scott.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2020 1:22 AM

Thank you Don.  ; )

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 6:27 PM

Scott have you dabbled or looked into the possibility of the “Play one hole“ feature on your home page working with the new version?

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 7:25 PM

Tony08888:
    Scott have you dabbled or looked into the possibility of the “Play one hole“ feature on your home page working with the new version?

I know someone asked about this a week or so ago. I’m not sure if Scott responded to it but I don’t think it is possible right now unless WGT creates the access to choosing and playing a specific hole. If you look at the top of screen, choose WGT community, golf courses, chose a golf course, chose a specific hole, then you can play that hole in the Flash version. Scott did not create the ability to play the single holes but did create a visual interface to access these holes from one simple location with easier to use drop down menus. This function (to chose specific holes to play) does not currently exist in the PCEA version so I don’t believe it can be carried over to the NV unless WGT creates the access.

NOTE : if this is incorrect SCOTT please feel free to correct me. 

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 12:26 AM

I have been asked about the play one hole feature and whether I could make it work on the new version. Sadly, the current answer to that, is no.

WGT might add it though, or anyone else who is tech minded might come up with a solution.

• jack9593
    12 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2020 6:10 PM

WGT needs to fix the camera views because when playing Olympic you can not see the top of the trees. So either fix that or get rid of the course.

RSS