Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I need snap messages

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 29 2020 9:04 AM (4 replies)
  • Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2020 1:54 PM

I mean i have like 100 friends i want to see who is ready to match play. At present i keep inviting everyone and none available.

if there is  a way to send global message that is only stored for last 10min , then  people can reply back. The bottom of screen popup and shows all messages and reply back to those who messaged back.

Because these messages vanish in 10min. There is no extra space required to keep them archived.

Atpresent i dont see anyone play matchplay because its tough to find anyone in public channel. It was full of people at beginning of WGT. 

Now everyone playing Go tournaments i think.

Issue is this. I should be easily find who is available in friends list. Green dot do not mean they are available. Its kinda default. 

Best way is communicate in handshake messages way.

Messages  should pop from bottom and go away when you click away from message panel. 

Atpresent it cover whole screen. You only want to see last 6 message lines. No need for it to cover whole page.

Also rolling snap messages  at bottom . Horizontally. Not just snap messages also WGT news etc but different color. It can be chosen as option in setting. More like sponsors for credit ( 1 credit per 5min). it could be annoying but people who starting may want free credit.

People can send to all their friends messages in rolling message bar.

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2020 1:40 PM

Flatearth777:

I mean i have like 100 friends i want to see who is ready to match play. At present i keep inviting everyone and none available.

But you have just 39 friends according to your profile !

? ? ?

Willie

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2020 10:58 AM

WillieSinkit:

Flatearth777:

But you have just 39 friends according to your profile !

? ? ?

Willie

Maybe on his other account. Or maybe the other 61 unfriended him because of all the whining.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2020 11:26 PM

Flatearth777:
    At present i keep inviting everyone and none available.

Why am I not surprised?

• AlaskanDame
    18,870 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2020 9:04 AM

DoctorLarry:

Flatearth777:
    At present i keep inviting everyone and none available.

Why am I not surprised?

But he is right on this one issue, and it has been asked for in PCEA thread, too.  Green on mobile and PCEA just means online.  Need red/busy and green/available, at a minimum.

RSS