Forums

Help › Forums

Re: putter meter increments: option for default setting

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 29 2020 1:51 AM (4 replies)
  • Mangar01
    16 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2020 1:49 AM

I would really love to see an option where I can turn off the dynamic change of distances when using a putter. For example: the new Odyssey Triple Track 2.Ball Putter L59+ offers meter invrements of 15, 30, 60, 100 ... and so on. I would like to set it on 30 by default and manually changes only.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2020 4:25 PM

Mangar01:

I would really love to see an option where I can turn off the dynamic change of distances when using a putter. For example: the new Odyssey Triple Track 2.Ball Putter L59+ offers meter invrements of 15, 30, 60, 100 ... and so on. I would like to set it on 30 by default and manually changes only.

I use a game mouse and shut that wheel off. You would still have to change it to 30. but you can train yourself to do that.

• Mangar01
    16 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2020 1:59 AM

Sure thing, I can train myself to do that every time. But why not just turn that dynamic change off/on ingame. I do a 27 feet putt with a 3 feet tester as result. This tester keeps short because I didn't notice that club in my hands decreased it's shooting-distance.

But I agree, after another fit of anger I should really train myself to check the size of my putter before I use it.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2020 11:28 PM

Mangar01:

Turn the caddy off - and set what you want.  

ALso - it just takes a routine to follow.

• Mangar01
    16 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2020 1:51 AM

DoctorLarry:

Mangar01:

Turn the caddy off - and set what you want.  

ALso - it just takes a routine to follow.

thanks for the responds and yes, you guys are maybe right. I should train myself and get the routine to have an eye on the putting-range every time before I use my putter. And obviously I am the only one out of 10 mio players who is complaining about that. But maybe I can encourage some deps to think about an option to at least turn off the automatic change of the putting range on greens. Just my two credits.

RSS