Mon, May 10 2021 4:01 PM (301 replies)
  • BigKnight
    2,777 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2020 9:31 AM
    09.28.20 Erin Hills Full 18 Tour Champion 59
  • amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2020 12:29 PM

A little late in the Day, was meant to play Yesterday with Dotty but I was a tad off color..

So TdotDoba and myself went out to play a fun game for Dennis, We both made a pledge for Dennis that we would play every round in his Honor regardless of being in this competition...

Dennis definitely had a hand in this game & must have been p!zzing himself laughing at us

Dotty will be along to post the Scorecard but I can tell that I have missed the cut but don`t care, All for Fun and Respect of our great Friend...

Everybody still left in Bravo, Enjoy yourselves and don`t forget the wee tipple to Dennis

Until the next time..... Hats off Dennis ya Bugger

Bill keep er lit My Friend, Superb Job Bro..!!!

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2020 2:07 PM

kinda funny we have to survive the beastly Erin Hills to face the devilish Merion !!     ... must be Halloween season      :)

Happy Haunting all survivors!

• gorilamike
    220 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2020 3:56 PM
    09.26.20 Erin Hills Full 18 Tour Champion 61
  • TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2020 3:33 AM

amateur4sure:

A little late in the Day, was meant to play Yesterday with Dotty but I was a tad off color..

So TdotDoba and myself went out to play a fun game for Dennis, We both made a pledge for Dennis that we would play every round in his Honor regardless of being in this competition...

Dennis definitely had a hand in this game & must have been p!zzing himself laughing at us

Dotty will be along to post the Scorecard but I can tell that I have missed the cut but don`t care, All for Fun and Respect of our great Friend...

Everybody still left in Bravo, Enjoy yourselves and don`t forget the wee tipple to Dennis

Until the next time..... Hats off Dennis ya Bugger

Bill keep er lit My Friend, Superb Job Bro..!!!

Was a fine spin with lots of weed and laughs :)

Keep er lit Bill 

• WUISENRIKE
    1,228 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2020 12:47 PM
    09.29.20 Erin Hills Full 18 Tour Legend

• BigKnight
    2,777 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 11:06 AM

I guess I'll jump first....lol...not bad with two bogeys i suppose ;)

10.01.20 Merion Golf Club Full 18 Tour Champion 58
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 12:29 PM
    10.01.20 Merion Golf Club Full 18 Tour Champion 59   ty Bill
  • Phippo20040
    104 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 4:04 AM

cheers bill for al your work on this, if this is my last week then i will raise a glass to dennis if i manage to get through then i will be able to raise another

cheers andy

• wleiss
    6,254 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 1:21 PM

claremoreblue def. wleiss 2 and1

In the battle of The Bushwackers, Tony (claremoreblue)  had too much for me in our matchplay match. Tony was solid off the tee, deadly with his irons, and made just about every putt he had. I didn't lose because I played bad is all I can say. Good luck Tony going forward. 

I took the time to ask Tony about Dennis (Andyson), because although I had seen some videos of him,  I never had the pleasure of meeting the man. I was assured he was worthy of such a tournament as this. Hats off to Shedlite and anyone who has helped him run the tournament this year. It's always fun to meet some new golfers and have a little friendly competition, and if it's in honor of someone who did a lot for the game, that's a bonus. 

Thanks,  Will

RSS