• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 6:20 AM

bump

• Felixthecat05
    69 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 5:54 PM

Hi Pearljammer,

I’m a Tour Legend playing on mobile platform with an average of just under 65 looking for a new Club as the one I’m currently with has the following issues:-

1. Owner who does not show an active interest.

2. Message board and Forum are deathly quiet.

3. Member participation in Club tournaments and Clashes is non existent, for example in the latest Clash we finished 103rd overall but with three of us scoring 70% of the points.

I’m not looking to join one of the big clubs but if you can confirm by perhaps looking at my profile and score history that I can help your Club please message me and I will leave my current Club and send a request to join your club.

Thanks.

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 9:16 AM

IMO you would fit right in!

1) I'm the owner and we have 2 directors, we set up the club tournaments and are active.

2) Our message board isn't all that active - I think a few of our members don't even know where it is on the new version of the game. But if you posted anything, many of us will read it. Our club forum is mainly to provide members with updates on our league, tournaments, etc., when a new round is set up, when results have been posted, etc. We use Google spreadsheets and a site called Challonge to maintain our records and stats. Members do not have to enter scores or do anything else as far as maintaining those sites, the 3 of us do it all.

As far as posting questions, advice, etc. on the forum, doing that will get replies, etc. We do have a few members who apparently don't read Forum posts very often.

3) Member participation in club events is excellent! We have 30 members right now, 5 or so of them are inactive right now for real life reasons, but of the remaining 25, everyone plays regularly in club events, usually 15-18 or so will enter each one, and several of us play virtually all of our events, leagues, etc.

We don't require members to play in Clashes, but several do. With all the various leagues we have, some members don't have too much time to play clashes.

Most of our players are Legends, a few are above that, and a few are below. And the majority of us have been a member of our club for several years, we have a great bunch of guys...and a few women too. You play often, I think you'd be an excellent addition to our club!

Tom

• Felixthecat05
    69 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 11:41 AM

Tom, Replied via email, but just in case that doesn’t get through or post - I have resigned from my current CC and have sent a request to join WGT Pinhunters. Looking forward to joining and participating in everything that the Club has to offer.

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2021 7:01 AM

bump

• BuzzNC88
    7 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2021 6:57 PM

Pearljammmmer, I have also sent a request to join WGT Pinhunters.  I try to play everyday and support the Country Club. Most of the CCs out there are pretty inactive.

Thanks

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2021 4:47 PM

Buzz, you've been accepted. I put a "welcome" message on your profile page, and also have sent you a friend request. I hope you enjoy being a member!

Tom

• golferguy2018
    362 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2021 6:07 AM

Sounds like you have a very nice club. Keep up the good work.

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 7:44 AM

bump

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2021 11:05 AM

bump

• PAGES
RSS