Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Uneven lies?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 13 2021 1:01 PM (5 replies)
  • lspattini
    2 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2020 1:14 AM

I switched to the app version (forced, becouse the client version on desktop give from 15 days "unexpected error").

There are no more Uneven lies tournament. Why?

Thanks

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2020 2:00 PM

The lie indicators are flash based.

• lspattini
    2 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2020 12:33 AM

Thanks Jimbeau.

This means that Uneven lies will not be playable any more, given the fact that the flash version is not working?

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 1:15 PM

Most welcome. Sorry. I don't get on here much anymore. There have been reports that people have been able to sign up for uneven tourneys. Don't know if it's a mistake. They say they can play but have no lie indicators, so it's guesswork. I suppose WGT could come up with a non flash based system, but they've been mum on that.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 2:00 PM

lspattini:
    This means that Uneven lies will not be playable any more, given the fact that the flash version is not working?

Uneven lie is not working on the new version, there were tournaments you could enter there but you didn't see the dots (or something like that).  Wgt have ignored 100's of requests for information on their intentions, they simply wont say if it'll ever be on the new version.

My personal opinion is that If they did intend an uel option on there then there would be no reason not to say so.

• heresajambo
    363 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 1:01 PM

Could be that they have a standard email now no matter the question you never get a proper reply just

WGT Member Services (WGT)

Jan 10, 2021, 4:43 PM CST

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to provide us some feedback on the game! Please let us know if you have any questions or issues that pop up in the future and we will be happy to assist.

Have a great day,

WGT Member Services

RSS