Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Unexpected error

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 18 2020 1:12 PM (4 replies)
  • TheCarGuy
    17 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2020 3:55 PM

Every time I try to log on via desktop, I get an unexpected error. Is the flash sight finally done?

• Snoper
    24 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2020 5:08 PM

Have no idea what's up with this action. I have the same issue here. No login to the main menu.

Snoper

• Lesthanpar
    1,449 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2020 1:20 AM

TheCarGuy:

Every time I try to log on via desktop, I get an unexpected error. Is the flash sight finally done?

I do not think it is a flash issue. Flash should continue to work even after it is not supported with updates any longer.I get that error message occasionally but not when logging in. I get it after I have gotten another error message something like unable to load asset.If you are already logged in on another device like a tablet it may cause that.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2020 7:31 AM

TheCarGuy:

No issue Yesterday or Today. Logs in normally 

• Gypsy540
    16 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2020 1:12 PM

I can Log in on the Main Page and when  click PLAY NOW it goes to the game client page and I get UNEXPECTED ERROR but if I go t the game client page first I can LOG IN then I can go to everything and it stays logged in support asked for a screen shot I sent one we'll see what happens. I only play on a PC

RSS