Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Best of Putting

Mon, Aug 24 2020 3:17 PM (5 replies)
  • nerve60
    285 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2020 8:43 PM

Anyone tried making a Best of Putting Tournament lately for Mobile? I know you can create it through website but not sure if Mobile players could participate?

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2020 6:37 AM

No, will not work.
    This is the list of CTTH courses that are not available to use on Mobile/PCEA and if used in a CC tourney created on Flash will give an error for Mobile/PCEA players;

• Bali Hai
    • Hilversumsche
    • Best of Famous
    • Best of Water
    • Best of Putting.
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2020 8:12 AM

Best of putting does work on mobile ,At least as a a CTTH It does . I have made a four round tournament, best of putting is the first round and I just played it on mobile. Have to wait and see if the best of water holes works that’s my second round.

i made the tournament on my iPad , through the WGT.com website 

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2020 7:02 AM

Bossbird, Thanks for the info. That must be new as I know it did not work before but I never checked back to re test as I would assume that if WGT changed some function of the game to allow something that was previously not available they would take the two seconds to announce it to us poor peasants who play the game!!! 😡

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2020 2:41 AM

My second round on my custom tournament was to be water holes , sadly this is not working on mobile!

• nerve60
    285 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2020 3:17 PM

Thanks Bossbird

RSS