Forums

Help › Forums

Gimmy's Pole

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 11 2020 11:27 PM (0 replies)
  • ZagZig13
    21 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2020 11:27 PM

I am requesting a pole of players wishing to ban the gimmy's or a radical change from the current game configuration for its use.

I am up against Pro's through Legends who use it for every Putt which to me makes Zero sense. 

There is no skill or honor in using Gimmy's at this level of game play from Pro and up. You have obviously played enough games to get your promotions, you should be able to putt and yet they use the gimmy.

There could a [Settings] change added to [Disable Gimmy's]     (if Gimmy's are disabled match maker would only load players using this setting.)

Is this game suppose to be Golf or Arcade Golf? Maybe this question is the solution.

Make a change to the game that at the home screen options menu, have a selection for.....

Golf (  ) or Arcade Golf  (  )  - - choose?

Golf would have "No Gimmy's" and Arcade Golf would have Gimmies and any other cheat you can think of. 

Please please please do this survey or something like it.

What level player are you?  Hack (  )      Ametuer (  )     Pro (  )     Tour Pro (  )     Legend (  )

Currently use Gimmy's?     Yes (  )  or   No (  )

Choose one: 

Option 1

Game settings option, Disable Gimmy's   (  ).                  (if Gimmy's are disabled match maker would only load players using this Disabled setting.)

Option 2

Game option for Golf (  ) or Arcade Golf  (  )                   (Golf  "No Gimmy's" and Arcade Golf with Gimmies}

RSS