Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Game Forfeits

Sat, Mar 25 2023 5:19 PM (35 replies)
  • angus1102
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2023 12:12 PM

in the last version if this game ,, all players were color coded , you start out with a green dot next to you the more you quit the lighter the green got till it went to yellow and then red , that was so you could see who the quitters were before the tee off , they need to bring back the color code on this game , i am tired of all the quitters on here to , 

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2023 8:01 AM

angus1102:
    in the last version if this game ,, all players were color coded , you start out with a green dot next to you the more you quit the lighter the green got till it went to yellow and then red , that was so you could see who the quitters were before the tee off , they need to bring back the color code on this game

+1000

• ecbot0
    4 Posts
    Tue, Mar 21 2023 8:33 PM

Forfeits don't bother me too much as I like to play H2H to collect apparel points so a forfeit is a win and it saves time on the 30 minute clock.

However, there are those who don't have the courtesy to forfeit and simply close up and you're left to either wait "forever" or cycle your game.

Then there's the one I had today - a 9 minute par 3.  Timeout on the drive, then 41 seconds to finally hit.  Finally, with a 1-foot gimme putt, a second timeout without taking the gimme.

The forfeit is fine but with the other two types, they end up on my Block list.  It won't change their behaviour but at least I don't ever get stuck with them again.

• Blue588
    273 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2023 5:19 PM

RSS