Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Turf Wars

Mon, Dec 27 2021 10:48 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Miaski0
    88 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2020 5:12 PM

I know I’m probably beating a dead horse but.. come on WGT change the Turf War format. What’s the point of a level 7 club with 8 members even trying to compete against a level 20 club with 240 members. When it’s 400 million to 4 million it gets a little depressing. I know it’s all random pairing just like Clashes but come on man. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2020 11:09 AM

Sadly flogging a dead horse here !

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2020 11:17 AM

Just out of curiosity as I have only been in two Country Clubs in my time with WGT and both were level 18 or greater.

Is the number of used CC passes required to activate a Turf War proportional to the CC Level. For example a level 18-20 CC needs somewhere in the range of 500 used CC passes to activate a Turf War. Is it the same for a Level 2,5,10 or whatever CC??

EDIT: after asking around the CC pass requirement is a direct correlation to the number of members of a CC. The Turf War requirement = 2 x # of members. So a CC with 8 members only needs 16 passes to be used to start a turf war and a CC with 250 members would require 500.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2020 12:00 AM

Yes correct, it is the same equation if everyone played their free passes you can generate a turf war every other day

• Maddy1964
    329 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2021 6:12 AM

I really would like to know how clubs are matched up

we are a level 5 club with 17 members, most under legend and for the second time in 2 weeks we have been matched to play Majestic Mountain, a level 21 club...yes i did say level 21, with 248 members with 25 tour champions, 20 champion and 41 tour legends.

How in the name off Felix the cat are we ment to beat or even come close to them.

Can someone please explain how this works.

**Maddy**

opps not ment to be in mobile...sorry guys

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2021 9:07 AM

Maddy1964:

I really would like to know how clubs are matched up

we are a level 5 club with 17 members, most under legend and for the second time in 2 weeks we have been matched to play Majestic Mountain, a level 21 club...yes i did say level 21, with 248 members with 25 tour champions, 20 champion and 41 tour legends.

How in the name off Felix the cat are we ment to beat or even come close to them.

Can someone please explain how this works.

**Maddy**

opps not ment to be in mobile...sorry guys

totally random. you clicked the button around the same time the other club did.

• saplayer
    9 Posts
    Thu, Dec 2 2021 7:13 PM

Same issue, we have11 members and are always competing against clubs with 200+ members WGT NEEDS TO CHANGE HOW THEY DETERMINE MATCHES

• Imahacker58
    365 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 1:42 AM

saplayer:

Same issue, we have11 members and are always competing against clubs with 200+ members WGT NEEDS TO CHANGE HOW THEY DETERMINE MATCHES

I’m a one player club, haven’t turfed for a while so thought I’d have a run, pressed the button and checked back 20 minutes later to see Kelly’s Heroes already had 20 million coins up,lol. With nearly 10 hours left they’ve clocked up 388 million, all thise passes just to win 1 super pass and a few bonus coins.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 2:26 AM

Imahacker58:

saplayer:

I’m a one player club, haven’t turfed for a while so thought I’d have a run, pressed the button and checked back 20 minutes later to see Kelly’s Heroes already had 20 million coins up,lol. With nearly 10 hours left they’ve clocked up 388 million, all thise passes just to win 1 super pass and a few bonus coins.

Kelly’s hero’s are the no. One club for turf wars , it’s their thing. I am owner of a two person club , I only play turf wars when I know I have a good chance of winning. It doesn’t cost anything if you only play your free passes . 

• Felixthecat05
    69 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 6:30 AM

I know I upset a lot of people but what have I ever done to you to make you use my name in vain?😉

• PAGES
RSS