• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2020 5:23 AM

Really desperate?  Try this:

http://web.peanutlabs.com/contact/

• Hank5555
    7 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2020 9:28 AM

Same problem here..was working a week ago..then it stopped..nothing on my computer was changed so it has to be on their end..sure miss those credits lol

• COSMOS2K8
    91 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2020 4:39 AM

same problem here since Yesterday.. 

any one find a solution?

Thanks 

Cosmos2k8

• denishassall
    70 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2020 2:49 PM

another here with the same problem.    Has anyone found the answer yet ?

thanks,   Den

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2020 9:36 AM

Access Button Issue - Not sure if this will help any one. I use an Iphone and when I go to access a survey the "Agree to Access" button is kinda hidden under a banner and I have to scroll my screen up and down to get it to show up.

Blocked Account Issue - Do any of you reset your user ID frequently? Just asking out of curiosity as I believe that Peanut Labs might use that as a factor in blocking accounts. I know that it is a big issue for the "Offers" but not 100% sure about the "Surveys"

• davedazzle
    3 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2020 8:05 PM

Think this happened couple of months ago too for a couple of days... then came back.  Maybe some employees unable to work (Covid) or somebody in stream unable to pay bills.  

No money no surveys.

Hope not.

• gege1789
    139 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2020 3:38 AM

Use maxthon browser, it seems to work.

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2020 4:24 AM

I got a generic response from wgt and its lke they didnt read my email message, just said "this is the way to play golf with this browser and that browser" but failed to tell me anything about not being able to access surveys anymore. A bit obvious someone there might have fallen asleep at the wheel there.m

I replied with a message telling them to Read the message, then someone emailed me back, said "send a screen shot",,.so the answer is waiting in the wings... or...

Maybe inundate them with screenshots from all members that encounter this issue of "not getting past the AGREE TO ACCESS "button". Send two..lol.

• gege1789
    139 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2020 10:55 AM

It works with Maxthon browser.

• borntobesting
    9,622 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2020 10:17 AM

MarchieB:
    Blocked Account Issue - Do any of you reset your user ID frequently? Just asking out of curiosity as I believe that Peanut Labs might use that as a factor in blocking accounts. I know that it is a big issue for the "Offers" but not 100% sure about the "Surveys"

I never did that even once. The only thing that I did or was doing when they suspended my account was trying to take a couple of surveys in a different zip code.  I had only taken them at home in my home zip code. The day they suspended my account I was getting an oil change and tire work at the Walmart store where I work  after getting off of work . I took one and get the 5 credit payment when you didn't complete a survey, I tried another one and got my account suspended. I have sent them multiple requests asking why I was suspended and have gotten only one response that really said nothing. 

RSS