Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Peanut Labs

Fri, Jun 11 2021 10:49 AM (27 replies)
  • wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 3:46 PM

This agree to access button is not working and has been ongoing for a week or so, or more importantly since the last update, but really not allowing entry to take surveys.

I have tried to use  3 diffirent browsers now.

This is my only option to play this game.

I hope the powers that be can make a simple fix.

wedge0837

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2020 5:05 AM

wedge0837:

This agree to access button is not working and has been ongoing for a week or so, or more importantly since the last update, but really not allowing entry to take surveys.

I have tried to use  3 diffirent browsers now.

This is my only option to play this game.

I hope the powers that be can make a simple fix.

wedge0837

Here is the screenshot I cant get past this anymore 

We need your consent to proceed
    Our site uses cookies and other technologies so that we and our partners can remember you and understand how you and other visitors use our site.
    To see a complete list of the companies that use these cookies and other technologies and to tell us whether or not they can be used on your device, access our Cookie Consent Tool.

You will see this message only once, but you will always be able to set your preferences at any time in the Cookie Consent Tool.In addition, find more information about the use of cookies and similar technologies on this site in our Cookie Notice.

Cookie Consent

When you proceed to access our site, the companies listed in the Cookie Consent Tool will use cookies and other technologies. This is further explained in our Cookie Notice

Agree and Access Site

Privacy Controls byEvidon
    A fix is needed.

• whendanson
    285 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2020 9:01 AM

Yeh, I'm getting this too.

If I can't do the surveys, I can't play the game

• Schlieffen99
    225 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2020 6:39 AM

I'm getting exactly the same thing for about the last 4 or 5 days.

I was wondering if it was a fault or because I might have sent them a few negative messages about how some of the surveys were done or the countless redirections that often happen and they decided to block me.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2020 4:20 PM

Do you guys have cookies blocked?

• RayCook27
    2 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2020 10:50 PM

I've had the same issues for about a week now, Cookies are not blocked.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2020 12:23 PM

whendanson:

Yeh, I'm getting this too.

If I can't do the surveys, I can't play the game

Flash or mobile? If flash download the mobile app and try it there, If mobile try it on the flash game, 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2020 12:24 PM

At least you're not getting this for no apparent reason

Screenout banner
    This Account has been Permanently Suspended
    As a result of one or more violations of our Terms and Conditions, access to Peanut Labs Surveys and Offers has been suspended for this account.
     CONTACT SUPPORT

• HB1717
    303 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2020 1:45 PM

I get this same screen  when I click on earn free credits,sent them a message days ago and haven't heard any thing yet.

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2020 4:19 PM

No, I used to have images blocked etc, my browsers default to clear cookies on exit, but they reload all the time so cant see the issue there...its hit and miss on this lately...lol, knda like the flash meter...lmao. 

RSS