Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Can't change shot type (sometimes) in coin room games

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 11 2021 5:52 AM (3 replies)
  • msulaman
    447 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 7:11 PM

This is a bug I've not seen before so I'm guessing that it came with the update.
    When I try to click on the shot type to change from a pitch to a flop (for example) nothing happens. Once the 45 seconds times out, I am able to change the shot type.

Not a regularly occurring problem, but happened more than once in some 3 hole matches. So far I've only seen it in coin room games.

• msulaman
    447 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 8:20 PM

Same problem during a practice round - stroke play. Hit tee shot, then for approach shot when I hover the cursor over the shot type, the word is not hilighted. Clicking on shot type does nothing. Took a screen capture which didn't capture the cursor, so cancelled the screen shot. Game window works properly now. Shot type can be changed.

Will try minimizing window next time this happens. Perhaps the window just needs to be redrawn to work properly. STILL A BUG.

• aussiejim1
    1 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2021 5:10 PM

Same here in coin games cant change shot type, frustrating

have not seen it in practice rounds........help IT

• Rocky12101
    139 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2021 5:52 AM

Yes this just happened to me in a coin room game.  I posted elsewhere, but this is maybe a more relevant thread.  Ball was on the fringe.  Unable to change from putter to flop or pitch.  Very irritating and nothing I did clicking on full, flop, etc worked.  Eventually timed out twice.  Is there a solution?

RSS