Forums

Help › Forums

Re: screwed by a thief and wgt!

Thu, Jul 30 2020 5:37 AM (6 replies)
  • jungleman1959
    10 Posts
    Tue, Jul 28 2020 9:11 PM

has this happened to you? i log in and im in the middle of an alternate shot match...then a week later i log in and find a stroke play round and the host is my golfer and im the #2 player i type wtf and a third player pops up and says he seeing double then the host bails out! so i go to customer support and the next thing i know my account has been frozen and wgt reason is they say i was trying to get other players information and that is false! i been a member since 2011 and i spend 20-$$50 every month! so bottom line is im punished for someone hacking my account. hope this doesnt happen to anyone else...i sure miss playing but not sure i would ever play again because wgt is a thief also all the money i spent on my equipment and the just take it.....i asked how they figured their decision and i got no reply from them! take care all my wgt friends

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 2:04 PM

Did you change your password?

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 5:24 PM

DoctorLarry:

Did you change your password?

+ 1000

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 4:54 AM

The OP is unsearchable meaning his account has been banned, So how was he able to make the original post? 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 5:17 AM

borntobesting:

The OP is unsearchable meaning his account has been banned, So how was he able to make the original post? 

I just clicked on Him, he came up. It might have something to do with the update issues

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 5:26 AM

DonCaron:

borntobesting:

I just clicked on Him, he came up. It might have something to do with the update issues

Apparently he forgot which account to use.  The OP shows with custom clubs and activity.  The one that is searchable is the OP name with a 70 added to it, shows same join of July 2011 with all starter clubs.  That one also doesn't belong to a CC.  Sounds sorta like he logged into the wrong account and found equipment missing.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 5:37 AM

borntobesting:

A few years ago, when I got a temporary ban, I still could access and post to the forums through my iPad's browser, where I had been previously logged on. 

I don't know if that's what the OP is doing or not, but it is possible to be banned and still post to the forums,

RSS