OR
skip nav

Forums

Re: TRIBUTES : TO TRAILBLAZERS & ORIGINALS WHERE TO BEGIN

Sun, Oct 18 2020 12:17 PM (57 replies)
  • pdb1
    20,774 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2020 12:43 PM

All of the original " TRAILBLAZER " trophies can be found on page 3 .

In the thread Is this WGT's oldest active player? And on each of their profiles .

Here are the 436 " TRAILBLAZERS " . As of 9/30/2020 . I have found so far .

Still trying to get to 500 .

• MrEd
    21 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2020 7:04 PM

Thanks for the shout out... much appreciated.

Mr Ed

• mantis0014
    8,942 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2020 9:29 PM

Great post.  Thanks

• pdb1
    20,774 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2020 9:25 AM

MrEd:

mantis0014:

Thanx guys .

`~`~`~`~`~`~

I got to thinking about your question . And my answer . Whether you are looking for the full list or a list of " TRAILBLAZERS" .

Since I didn't have an alphabetical list of the " TRAILBLAZERS " . I needed to make one . For a couple reasons .

To get an accurate count .

And to delete a few duplicates . Easier this way .

EasyEdward:

Hey Paul do you have an alphabetized list of all the players you have found?

I have many lists in alphabetical order .

The " TRAILBLAZER " list started out that way . But quickly stopped it . I save profiles of people I have some sort of interaction or exchange or so .

The " TRAILBLAZERS " don't really fit in that category . I only have a few of the " TRAILBLAZERS " profiles saved . I will go through it at some point and save the profiles . Which will automatically put them in alphabetical order .

On this page . There is the full updated list of mini " TRAILBLAZER " trophies . But they are not alphabetical .

On this page . Is the full updated list of " TRAILBAZERS " names . Although not alphabetical .

On this page . Is all of their trophies .

On this page . Is a new list of Avatars . Alphabetical . Over 1000 .

Here is a new list of " TRAILBLAZERS " . I will update it once more when I hit 500 .

• pdb1
    20,774 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 4:00 PM

New list above . Put a face to the name . I have about 67 more to go to 500 .

• pdb1
    20,774 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2020 8:34 PM

On this page . There is the full updated list of mini " TRAILBLAZER " trophies . But they are not alphabetical .

On this page . Is the full updated list of " TRAILBAZERS " names . Although not alphabetical .

On this page . Is all of their trophies .

On this page . Is a new list of WGT Avatars . Alphabetical . Over 1000 .

Here are the 462 " TRAILBLAZERS " . As of 10/6/2020 . I have found so far .

38 to go to hit 500 .

• pdb1
    20,774 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2020 8:23 AM

I have updated page 1.

For the final time .

• pdb1
    20,774 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2020 12:17 PM

There is a new 1 time click to see . " TRAILBLAZER " pic and trophy page .

RSS