Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Anyone have this happen to them

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 28 2020 7:23 AM (4 replies)
  • fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2020 8:25 AM

While playing the showdown Out of this World. I was setting 1 foot from the hole and had a birdie putt. I was down one stroke and the player I was playing made a 15 foot birdie putt. When the putt went in the hole the round was over and I lost. True but it gave me a par on the score card and I showed one less stroke in the Out of this World than I would have received if the game had let me putt.  Is this a bug in the showdown that can be fixed. I understand I lost the match but we are not really playing the other player in the showdown but the coarse. What your thoughts 

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2020 8:34 AM

So many bugs in that thing that Raid is thinking about sponsoring it.

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2020 11:25 AM

LOL

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2020 2:42 PM

fireman33:

While playing the showdown Out of this World. I was setting 1 foot from the hole and had a birdie putt. I was down one stroke and the player I was playing made a 15 foot birdie putt. When the putt went in the hole the round was over and I lost. True but it gave me a par on the score card and I showed one less stroke in the Out of this World than I would have received if the game had let me putt.  Is this a bug in the showdown that can be fixed. I understand I lost the match but we are not really playing the other player in the showdown but the coarse. What your thoughts 

actually the opposite is what happens. if someone is outside you on the last hole and they make a shot or putt that give them the win then you are  automatically assumed to make whatever the next shot you have left is.

example lets say im playing someone and they are up by one and the last hole is a par 3 and they ACE it.... the game will give me the ACE as well.

i've never see what you said happen. because the game isn't set up that way. i can only assume you made a mistake in what stroke you were on.

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Tue, Jul 28 2020 7:23 AM

Mythanatos:

fireman33:

actually the opposite is what happens. if someone is outside you on the last hole and they make a shot or putt that give them the win then you are  automatically assumed to make whatever the next shot you have left is.

example lets say im playing someone and they are up by one and the last hole is a par 3 and they ACE it.... the game will give me the ACE as well.

i've never see what you said happen. because the game isn't set up that way. i can only assume you made a mistake in what stroke you were on.

That is exactly what i have experienced also. I have been 1 down on the 3rd green, opponent holes his longer putt and i was given the birdie also, which i was very happy about as it was a bendy mid ranger that i would never have been confident of holing.

RSS