Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Knuckheads Looking for West Coast Big Hitters

Sun, Jan 10 2021 8:51 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Jeanniejef
    834 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2020 9:56 AM

Nice work Kev as always, and looking forward to next clash and then the in- house comp. 

It goes without saying but any U.K., European players looking to join a top club and my day shift team , your more than welcome to knock on the clubhouse door.

Davie

( Jeanniejef )

• Jeanniejef
    834 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2020 1:14 AM

Knock knock.

Yeehah, another tour champion joins the team.

• Knuckwood
    443 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2020 9:05 AM

Still a few spots left! Getting some great new additions from the Atlantic side of the Clash. We need some help in the Pacific area, and you will be joining a great group of active players that enjoy playing in a Club. It really does matter when the members make contributions that help the Club get better.

The Knuckheads deliver! some play Turf Wars, some play Clashes, and some just love using the Club tourneys to practice up for Ready Go and other WGT tournaments. We welcome PC players that will continue playing on WGT's new platform. Original membership are Mobile players, but we can sure help you adapt, sharing everything we know with you.

Nobody is forced to play Wars or Clashes. Some people just want to play coin rooms and that means we do not wait more than 15 hours before playing another Turf War. And that is when the Turf War players kick in, earning extra SPs for the Club Clashes Everybody works together to make the Club a successful place to hang out. All we ask is that you play every day and you contribute to the Club by using your Club Pass to play your Daily Game at a Club Tournament.

And we use Telegram, to our benefit. Add me as a Contact and let's talk about you becoming a Knuckhead!

Kevin   @Knuckwood

• Mitch2992
    203 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2020 12:21 PM

I would be interested, big into clash...but don’t like turf. I also love telegram and it’s capabilities. Very curious about club tourneys. Gotta have some thing to do between clashes. 

• Knuckwood
    443 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 5:59 PM

Thanks for joining us, Mitch! We all hope you will also enjoy the great ride we are on!!

Kevin

• Knuckwood
    443 Posts
    Sat, Dec 12 2020 12:25 PM

The Knuckheads have secured a Top 20 position on the Clash Leaderboard for 4 of the last 5 Clashes. We have less than 45 members and they all support the Club, we just reached Level 16 in 10 months. We get it. There is no mystery in running a Club if all the members know what to do to support the Club.

We have a special need for active golfers around the Pacific Rim (west coast Canada/USA, AUS/NZ, and pacific Asia) that like to play without pressure, knowing that the rest of the Club is going to do everything they can to help out. Of course, I have a thing for Clashes, and we also like to show up in Turf Wars. We have no interest in playing Monaco for insane coins, we will keep things at rotating Turf Wars every 2 days. We like winning those extra Super Passes.

We also have an excellent tournament schedule, to keep all our Tiers entertained and competitive. Nothing like placing good prizes up for grabs, for all to enjoy.

We are still looking for a half dozen members or so. My interest in this is clear: find some friendly folks that sit back and enjoy a Club House that runs on its own, and stays in Top 20 position in Clashes. the rest comes easy. Just look at our roster and you know the types of players we are looking for. play every day + support the Club XP.

New members MUST use Telegram. Add me as a Contact @Knuckwood and we can chat up the possibilities.

We are the Knuckheads CC

• Knuckwood
    443 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 6:17 AM

I am going to assume that taking 12th Place, for our 5th Top 20 ranking in the last 6 Clashes, is getting noticed, again. We are thankful of all the supporting respect that we get from the WGT membership.

The Knuckheads are still looking to fill up the last few spots remaining to get to the magic 50 member mark. Happy with 50, no need for more, it is our sweet spot.

• Obviously, the core group of the membership likes to play Clash. To make our life easy, we mechanized the process. Just show up and play. The rest comes easy. No minimum requirements, play as many as you can to feel good about your contribution.
    • Play every day, at least one game. Maintain your consecutive days played, it is the best way to support the Club. We will be at Level 17 by New Year's Day, and we got there in 11 months. We take XP contributions seriously, and reward the members that think the same way.
    • We do everything we can to communicate among us on a daily basis. We use Telegram. We don't need all the bells and whistles, we are quite happy keeping our messages simple.
    • Training of membership is a high priority. The more experienced players are continually jumping in to assist with answers and opinions for those that seek knowledge. We are inspired by improvement, and we have the patience to work with members on a long term basis.
    • We like our Turf Wars, too. A large group of members like the coin rooms, so their contributions show up very quickly. We turn-around Wars every 15-18 hours, so that means we play a Turf War every 2nd day. Keeps us busy. If we have to, we can put out 100-150 Million, as we go after every extra SP we can get for the next Clash.
    • Our Club Tournaments are designed for Practice. We rotate all courses, Front and Back, for all conditions and difficulty. Takes us 8 weeks to complete a rotation, then we start over. We add several CUSTOM courses and Club Tournaments to the mix, keeps membership asking for more.
    If you are interested, add me as a Contact on Telegram @Knuckwood, and we can start a discussion about what we got for you.

• Knuckwood
    443 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 8:51 AM

A solid 15th Place finish generates a lot of pride in a small Club. When you see the Top 20 crowd, it means more to us than to others. It takes lots of planning, training, and organizing, and having the right Directors is the right way to develop our game plans. The Team has delivered Top 20 results in 6 of the last 7 Clashes.

#10 She Wolf Creek (176 members)
    #11 Royal Highlands (57 members)
    #12 Springbok Links Bad Boys (95 members)
    #13 Redleaf Bay (209 members)
    #14 Legend of the She Wolf (109 members)
    #15 Knuckheads (47 members)
    #16 The Silent Knights (181 members)
    #17 Secluded Valley (38 members)
    #18 No Egos or Heroes (69 members)
    #19 Rob's Rebels (174 members)
    #20 Venom (23 members)

5 of the above Clubs have 69 members or less, so we are not the only ones to think that a small group can play together with a competitive agenda. And that is what I am talking about.

With a twisted sense of humour, the Knuckheads are going for a "Full Deck", or 52 members. Somehow or another, I will try to figure out how to split them into 4 'suits'. LOL

There are 5 slots that are open for new members. This is what we are looking for:

• Friendly people that enjoy good company
    • Legends or better
    • Playing roughly 10 rounds in Clash is really appreciated
    • Communicate on Telegram
    • Help and respect your fellow Club members
    • Play Club tournaments
    • Share your skills
    Best way to start a conversation is to send me a message on Telegram @Knuckwood.

Sometimes it takes a while to develop the right comfort level. Take your time. It is a big decision to leave a Club that you have been with for awhile. It is my job to deliver the correct message.

Kevin @Knuckwood
  • PAGES
RSS