Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Pfarden ( Pete Arden ) Memorial Tournament

Thu, Aug 20 2020 3:32 AM (33 replies)
  • akone12
    6,840 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2020 9:02 AM

Mike W ( Duffr99 ) and I just played our round and it was an absolute pleasure, thanks for the company and a great score Mike which takes the lead with only 3 more scores to come before Thursday closing date.

Very well played, hope we meet again sometime.

Duffr99: 57, last 3 holes  3,3,4

Akone12: 61, last 3 holes 3,3,4

Brian

• pase4win
    232 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2020 6:53 AM

Well Pete, fun times, you are Missed ! I want to Thank Brian for the work in getting this tourney going. What a 18 holes lol ! Whiskydav ended up playing with starter balls after the 7th I'm sure Pete was laughing maybe payback for all the Riska Banter Dave had for all the times playing Pete. I myself don't play flash much anymore and my score shows it , I'm sure Pete had a good laugh at that one too. But what to say, the world is a place of challenge and meeting thru this game is so amazing, so loosing a friend like Pete is a Family like no other.

We All wish you well and safe times.

Friends like Pete will be Remembered and Cherished Forever .

Whiskydav    76   Pixie013   78   Pasette  74 and mine

Pase4win  74    with a finish of  4,3,5 .

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2020 1:56 PM

I did not know Pete but I know damn well that there are a lot of People out there who have so much respect from their Piers because of the Person/s they were.

RIP Pete

I just shot a 59 

All the very best 

Chris

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2020 3:32 AM

Hi, really a big loss for our friend Pete. And now maybe I'm even sadder, because I had no knowledge of this tournament in memory of Pete, and just now I have seen it. Well, thank you from the heart that you remember Pete, he was a good person.

Luis

RSS