Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Video Credits

Sun, Jan 15 2023 8:54 AM (27 replies)
  • Veraps
    240 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2020 5:55 AM

I understand that the credits obtained from watching videos is 150 daily.  However, i've been keeping track of mine and I never seem to be able to get that many in a day.  For instance, yesterday from the time I got up at 7am until midnight I tried accessing the videos (usually allows anwhere from 3 to 10 at a time) and only got 115 credits all day.  The previous day was around 100.

Anyone else experience the same?  Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Kyle 

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2020 12:50 PM

Veraps:

I understand that the credits obtained from watching videos is 150 daily.  However, i've been keeping track of mine and I never seem to be able to get that many in a day.  For instance, yesterday from the time I got up at 7am until midnight I tried accessing the videos (usually allows anwhere from 3 to 10 at a time) and only got 115 credits all day.  The previous day was around 100.

Anyone else experience the same?  Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Kyle 

Have you tried resetting your AD ID?

• Veraps
    240 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2020 1:21 PM

What do you mean?  How do I do that?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2020 2:16 AM

A day for me in France restarts at 9 pm so it could be possible to get more or less in an actual day , but not in a 24 hour day starting at 9 pm

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2020 2:40 AM

I have not got less than 150 since the new limit. Some days, and they are rare, I even get a "few" more.

• Veraps
    240 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2020 5:47 AM

I figured out how to reset the Ad ID (from a previous thread) and that seemed to do the trick.  Thanks!! 

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2020 7:16 AM

Veraps:
    Am I doing something wrong?

Not necessarily The number of ads available can vary by region. The number of 150 credits is simply a ceiling and not a guarantee that there are videos available. Even when we could watch unlimited ads that was true. 

As Callaghan159 suggests, you might want to try resetting your AD ID. If you're unfamiliar with that process, here's a link that explains the process (information also copied and pasted below):

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/593466/4061583.aspx#4061583

iOS:

• Go to Settings
    • Scroll down to Privacy
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap Advertising
    • Be sure that Limit Ad Tracking is set to Off
    • Tap Reset Advertising Identifier
    • When prompted, tap Reset Advertising Identifier. 

Android

• Step 1: Open Google Settings on your Android device by tapping on menu and then on Google Settings once all apps are displayed on the screen.
    • Step 2: Locate and tap on the Ads menu under Services.
    • Step 3: Tap on "reset advertising ID" on the new page.
    • Step 4: Confirm the reset when the confirmation prompt is displayed.

• TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2022 7:19 AM

Me too, most days I get 0 vids to watch.... following instructions on cache and ads, I get 5 or 6... just don't know why there is discrimination between members being able to access the max!!!... maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2022 10:04 AM

@YramL1ner look at the post above The one you made, it shows how to fix the issue, and it works

TramL1ner:

Me too, most days I get 0 vids to watch.... following instructions on cache and ads, I get 5 or 6... just don't know why there is discrimination between members being able to access the max!!!... maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

• dkm1438
    130 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 2:25 AM

Having problems getting credits for watching adds.  Just updated to the I13 Pro from an I8.  With the I8, I could get anywhere from 50 to 150 depending on some situations at the time.  Now that I have the I13 pro I can watch 8 to 10 adds no problem, but I might get 2 or maybe 4 credits when it should be 20 credits.  Anyone else with that type of problem.  I sure would hate to have to use starter balls and not play in any clashes, as that would be disastrous as I am sure you could relate to that.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks

RSS