Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Unable to return to the menu

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 23 2020 3:45 PM (7 replies)
  • Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2020 4:38 AM
    I entered an uneven lies tourney via the tournaments tab to test if I could play on my IPad via the My tournaments tab. I could and it loaded but i forfeited out and restarted the app. When I opened the app again it came up with if I want to do Tinie that round on PC. Which I can’t as I only have an iPad. So I pressed forfeit. This restarted the game and the same message popped up, I pressed forfeit again,, the same thing happens and Kept happening. So I am unable to even play. Sent a message to WGT and hope they do something ASAP but this shouldn’t happen and hope the issue or glitch is resolved.
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2020 5:23 AM

Connorjwebb123:
    I entered an uneven lies tourney via the tournaments tab to test if I could play on my IPad via the My tournaments tab. I could and it loaded but i forfeited out and restarted the app. When I opened the app again it came up with if I want to do Tinie that round on PC. Which I can’t as I only have an iPad. So I pressed forfeit. This restarted the game and the same message popped up, I pressed forfeit again,, the same thing happens and Kept happening. So I am unable to even play. Sent a message to WGT and hope they do something ASAP but this shouldn’t happen and hope the issue or glitch is resolved.

Did you try logging out? Try Logging out, Close the game and then logging back in

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2020 5:51 AM
    Done all that. WGT will have to do something.
  • ScottHope
    10,013 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2020 6:43 AM

Connorjwebb123:
    When I opened the app again it came up with if I want to do Tinie that round on PC. Which I can’t as I only have an iPad. So I pressed forfeit.

What is|are the other option|s. Have you tried it|them just to see what happens?

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2020 6:53 AM
    They were Forfeit/ go to web. I tried both several times but it just restarted the app.
  • callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2020 12:55 PM

Sometimes my ipad acts up when I am doing certain things and I just restart the ipad. Seems to work most of the time.

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2020 2:34 PM
    A friend logged in via flash to forfeit for me it’s all now. But hope this bug gets resolved.
  • callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2020 3:45 PM

Glad you got it worked out.

RSS