Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Impossible player rank and stats more and more

Fri, Dec 8 2023 10:37 PM (48 replies)
  • alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2022 1:29 PM

RCoffey8:
    I think the real question is, how do they get the bigger equipment and better equipment without leveling up with ranked rounds to "EARN" the better equipment the way we all had to.

This is even simpler than the one before.

Equipment availability is exclusively depending on a player's level, or XPs earned. This is totally independent of "ranked" play or tiers, and the "impossible" players have done enough coin games to arrive at a certain level. Due to other circumstances, they have been awarded tiers without ranked rounds.

All is good, drop your tin foil hat!

• PAT3361
    50 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2022 5:57 PM

you know what you can do with your 2 Pfennig's worth, the whole point of the discussion is that their no exists (since the introduction of coin rooms) a 2 tier system those (pre coin rooms) players (like myself and thousands of other, who sweated blood, sweat, tears and YEARS not to mention money on credits to improve their averages by the only way possible through competing in RANKED games

I joined WGT 11 yrs ago I just turned lvl 95, I have 1300 or so ranked games according to WGT ( which I believe after 11 yrs is way off the mark) I have also had 2 holes in one but my stats say i have 0???

Tonight I played a lvl 94 Legend with 1 ranked game who joined WGT 2 years ago!!!

Quite simply those loyal wgt members who helped build and support the brand from the beginning were slapped in the face when they introduced the Mobile platform and the coin room games, they could have easily kept to the same system of progression that existed pre mobile, but cash is KING as we all know 

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2022 10:31 PM

PAT3361:
    you know what you can do with your 2 Pfennig's worth,
    That's a pity - don't you want to have some fun?

[...]

PAT3361:
    cash is KING as we all know 
    True!

It's not the meritocraty that you seem to prefer but it's capitalism.

Still, it's a free world - yours to decide how and where you seek your fun and entertainment!

On a side note, some your arguments on your merits are shaky: "Competing in RANKED rounds", as you claim, will include any of the associated HIOs. Those "2 holes on one" missing from your awards are from unranked play, unrelated to average and tier.

It may soothe your mind that none of those cheap Legends will ever see a HIO award(?)

• PAT3361
    50 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2023 4:44 PM

If you had bothered to read my post from the beginning i did state that I have asked WGT how to tier up, and they consistently tell me the ONLY way to TIER UP!! is by playing RANKED ROUNDS, they also tell me that COIN games DO NOT count. So I can only go on the information I am provided with (from the horses mouth!!) 

And from my experience there house is NOT in order, if it were there would be NO discrepancies at any level or tier, and we would all be playing on a level field, but we MOST DEFINATELY ar NOT!!!

So if you don't mind I will listen to"the Horses Mouth" and not its ASS!

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Tue, Dec 5 2023 10:30 AM

Dude,a whole year to reply! Lmao seriously!

• Jerrodcaldwell53
    47 Posts
    Fri, Dec 8 2023 8:48 AM

You are right people like RSkelly12 Should play in the group of cheaters and big mouth people who should really keep them shut. Wolf creek has a lot of  Hard hole's on it and i timed out so he thinks cool to say people are retarded. That is a problem. The people who cheat and loud mouths should have there own bracket to stay in so the can call each other names and cheat on each other they would have a better time i think. I am so sick of cheaters and people who go out of there way to be fools . To many run there horses ASS than just be cool and relax and play. so thanks for giving me the courage to say something

• Jerrodcaldwell53
    47 Posts
    Fri, Dec 8 2023 8:53 AM

Look in the players clubs. When they are high ranked and have wgt starter clubs but thier putter is better than you could afford to get they are for sure cheating. or when it takes forever for the game to load when you are playing them it's because they are loading a cheat and the have to be in the game to load it.

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Fri, Dec 8 2023 10:37 PM

None of what you said is true tho^^^

RSS