Sun, Aug 2 2020 1:03 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 7:06 AM

Jayspence:

DonCaron:

The Issue is Fixed

What issue is fixed? My irons still don't show in the sellable list. To top it off, I'm trying to sell my Nike driver which DOES show up as sellable (and is not equipped) but I get an error when I try both on mobile and desktop.  

At this point, I would log in on flash and sell them there.

Your player name and password on Early access and mobile is the same on flash.

This is a ink to your profile: JaySpence

After you log in, Click equipment>Sell equipment and check the box with the irons you want to sell. Then click continue. It should be done then

• Jayspence
    8 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 9:06 AM

I've already tried that multiple times. When I say that I've tried on desktop, that's what I'm referring to. I have no idea what early access means versus flash, but I've tried the exact steps you suggest many times. The irons don't show in the list at all when I go to sell equipment and the Nike driver shows up but when I try to sell it I get a server error despite it not being equipped.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2020 10:12 AM

Jayspence:

I've already tried that multiple times. When I say that I've tried on desktop, that's what I'm referring to. I have no idea what early access means versus flash, but I've tried the exact steps you suggest many times. The irons don't show in the list at all when I go to sell equipment and the Nike driver shows up but when I try to sell it I get a server error despite it not being equipped.

Send a message to customer service @ Members@WorldGolftour.Com

• Jayspence
    8 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2020 1:03 PM

I've reached out to them but so far it's been absolutely no help. It's like there is no one really reading what I'm writing and the response is automated or something. That or possibly a language barrier. So frustrating.

I'd appreciate help if anyone out there has an idea of what's going on. 

Summary:

I cannot sell my TaylorMade irons nor my Nike driver. 

The irons don't even show on the screen of "sellable items” whether on mobile or desktop. Same result whether they are equipped or not. They are TaylorMade RocketBladez (Graphite) L15+. 

The Nike driver shows on the sellable items list and tells me how many credits I'll get for it but when I try to sell it I get an error both on mobile and desktop.
    The mobile error says ”We’re Sorry! We will refresh your inventory list before anything can be sold.
    The desktop error says "Could not sell 'NIKE Nike VR_S Covert Driver FlexLoft (L45+)': server error.
    It is NOT equipped. 

I don’t have a golf bag. Changed “Customize Equipment” in settings to Advanced but it did nothing. I play mobile exclusively.
  • PAGES
RSS