Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Alt-Shot World Challenge "2020"

Fri, Nov 20 2020 10:45 PM (452 replies)
  • WaLk0fLiFe
    285 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2020 2:49 AM

WaLk0fLiFe/BigWC defeated FarFoo/tony40mo @ Bethpage.

Just like every other match so far it was a pleasure playing against very skilled and friendly opponents :)

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2020 7:59 AM

And that's a Wrap on our "Elite Eight" Matches WGT'ers! Cheers, Thank You and well done by all of you to get your Matches completed in a timely manner, with Class and Integrity!

Congratulation's to our 4 Team's that have won their respective Bracket and move on to our "Final Four" Semi-Final Matches. And for winning your respective Bracket's, each Team has won 5000 Pro-Shop Credit's from our Tournament Sponsor 1irony (Darren). Thank You once again Darren for sponsoring the Round Prize to our Winners!

Our "Final Four" Match-up's are:

mikee672/msulaman  VS  WaLk0fLiFe/BigWC

DeanBarr/JSmithers  VS  javito1/suertenotfound

"Final Four" Venue:  Pebble Beach GC

Setting's:  18-Hole Alt-Shot Format

Due Date:  November 1st, 2020

Best of Luck to our remaining Competitors!

The Winners of each Match will be playing for 5000 Pro-Shop Credits per Team sponsored by our Tournament Sponsor carlosdev! Thank You once again "V" for your sponsorship.

And any Double Eagle posted wins a sleeve of balls from our spot prize sponsor Dotty, Thank You Dotty for your sponsorship!

Cheers and Have Fun

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2020 9:31 PM

this has been great, cheers Topper

• TomCarioca
    283 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 12:54 AM

Congrats and good luck to the Final 4 - great job guys to making it there!

Again thanks Topper for the 1st class tournament organization :)

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 1:22 PM

Deanbarr and jsmithers get the win over javito1 and suertenotfound.  Fun match and great players!!  Dean and I had a blistering -11 on the front that gave us a good lead that we held onto thru the b9.  Well played tourney gents

• WUISENRIKE
    1,228 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 1:25 PM

Great game of semifinal, josh and dean, played like what they are real champions ... efren and javi deserved to take a little more of their great game, but, it seems, that today they did not have much fortune in it.

As president of the club golfos unidos cub , I present the proposal to nominate efren, as best rockye of the tournament ... and also, I maintain its clause of termination of contract extending it a while.

I also maintain the offers I made to some of these great players to join this club next year.

thanks to the organization of this wonderful tournament, a round of applause, excellent work guys,

I hope I have not bothered anyone these days by the twitch chat with our way of encouraging ours. do not forget, we have very good mood and everything is based on it.

thank you friends, efren and javi, you have achieved and this is serious, something very big as a couple, in blind date mode, I mean, before this tournament you did not know each other, and you got into the semifinal, take it now. We must also mention Luisin, who was the precursor of this couple, together with Paco and I, we organized a blind date that has made us feel proud and as if not very happy to see this great result.

thank you, thank you to all of us who shared the twitch chat and of course, I repeat, that I hope no one was offended by any of our comments ... we have no evil and just seek to encourage all participants with good humor .... thanks and see you again.

luis enrique

PS: josh and dean, played in lethal machine mode, they made us all see that in this game, we still have a lot to learn to reach that level, but, do not doubt that we will continue trying. Thanks to both of you for giving us those great game shows and I hope to coincide with you some day in a game...

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 6:59 PM

A Great 1st Semi-Final Match today Fella's! Cheers for the Stream Josh, as I was able to go back and watch it! Some super shots all around!

Congrat's and well played!

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2020 7:25 AM

Any word on the other semi-final, would love to watch?

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2020 3:52 PM

Congratulation's to Josh/Dean & Joe/Wayne on making to the Main Event!

We have reached the Championship Match in this Year's Alt-Shot World Challenge to be held and hosted by Merion Golf Club in Ardmore PA! I've heard from a resource that you may want to dress warm as this next few Week's weather appears to be a little on the chilly side.

Championship Match:  WaLkOfLiFe/BigWC  VS  DeanBarr/JSmithers

Venue:  Merion Golf Club

Format:  18-Hole Alt-Shot

Due Date:  November 15th, 2020

Best of Luck to both Team's, and please let us know when the Match is scheduled, so we can get all of WGT to root you on!

Cheers,

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2020 10:44 AM

congrats to both team woo hoo.... can't wait for the final

Dotty

RSS