Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Alt-Shot World Challenge "2020"

Fri, Nov 20 2020 10:45 PM (452 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2020 11:47 AM

Ok so the tourney starts the 8th (don't know why I thought was 13th ?) But my question is how long to teams have to play the first match....I ask because one team from my club has a player that is unavailable till the 12th... This is my fault as I "Think" I had told him not to worry as this thing kicks off on the 13th ...😲

JD

• Roderickjan
    119 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2020 1:02 PM
    Roderickjan and Stretchmarx Division A please Thanks
  • Roderickjan
    119 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2020 1:18 PM
    Too late also Roderickjan and Stretchmarx as substitutes please Thx
  • RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2020 1:59 PM

JDGHOST:

Ok so the tourney starts the 8th (don't know why I thought was 13th ?) But my question is how long to teams have to play the first match....I ask because one team from my club has a player that is unavailable till the 12th... This is my fault as I "Think" I had told him not to worry as this thing kicks off on the 13th ...😲

JD

Link on 1st post @ the bottom JD, I guess it help's if I unlocked it so everyone can see, lol

• skinbordn69
    62 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2020 4:20 PM

ok looks like me and dave are out, He thought i was talking about some other alt shot game.lol 

• mymanpayne
    6,136 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2020 7:40 PM

Our CC mates,  kansasplater and skullandbones  will play in Div B if there's an opening. They would play in A also if available.

• obx63
    2 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2020 8:08 AM

obx63 & tartonpaul like to join if the is an opening

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2020 2:16 PM

Okay WGT'ers, I have updated the sign-up Link with the latest changes, Thank You for letting me know, much appreciated.

See you all Thursday

• Leggoman13
    8,252 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2020 11:21 PM

RANGER1988:

Okay WGT'ers, I have updated the sign-up Link with the latest changes, Thank You for letting me know, much appreciated.

See you all Thursday

Great job and hard work. Well done for organising this fun tourney.

Looking forward to great fun fair games.

cheers all

:o)

• Leggoman13
    8,252 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2020 11:44 PM

RANGER1988:

90 second shot clock with 7 timeouts

(If Competitor's agree to shorter shot-clock, not an issue) 

I would highly recommend that you set up 90 seconds for all, no other option. Thus avoiding conflicts or disputes during the tourney. All the participants on the same level.

RANGER1988:

Shot or Putting Concede's

(Distances of concession's are squarely between Competitors as well as to use it or not)

Again here, NO Conceding putts. Everyone has to putt to the end, has any tourneys or ranked stroke games. And avoiding unfairness and unwanted conflicts.

my 2 cents

p.s. Great Simple Rules beside those 2 issues.

:o)

RSS