Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Rounds as Master not showing in Stats

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 13 2020 3:35 AM (4 replies)
  • JonPope0
    32 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2020 11:54 AM

Hi, I recently got promoted to Master (mainly by playing St Andrews, yes I know an easy option).  I've since played a couple of other full rounds at St Andrews in the monthly July stroke play tournament.  However these show up in my score history with my level as Tour Pro, not as Master.

My average did get reset when I got promoted, and these rounds do count towards my new average so is this just a quirk in the score history?

I've played one Wolf Creek round and it did show in score history as Master.

I've also played one 9 of sweeps which shows as Master, but (please correct me if I'm wrong), sweeps don't count towards your stats.

Any advice gratefully received - thanks.

• Luciano18
    316 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2020 8:26 PM

Hey, Congrats on the promotion

About the Tournament thing. If you were a TPro when you played the 1st St A, it will show that way until next month (I believe)

Any unlimited Tournament will show you in at the Tier you 1st played it. 

And yes, CTTH don't count the same way as Ranked Rounds

Luciano

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2020 9:18 PM

JonPope0:
    My average did get reset when I got promoted, and these rounds do count towards my new average so is this just a quirk in the score history?
    It's a tad more.

As Luciano stated, you will continue to compete in tournaments in the tier you started them. That means, same (easier TP) conditions and same (less skilled) competitors.

It can be a good way to bolster the average with a few good scores...

• JonPope0
    32 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 3:35 AM

Many thanks - that makes sense!

• JonPope0
    32 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 3:35 AM

Thanks alosso, back to St Andrews I go!

RSS