Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Help with promo bundle purchase

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 10 2020 2:20 AM (3 replies)
  • Urban041
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 10:26 AM

Hi all,  I was wondering if anyone knows of an alternative way of contacting WGT other than the customer service form or the members@ email? I purchased a promo bundle on 4th July 2020 which consisted of a couple of clubs, set of balls & some credits & coins but although the transaction went through and the funds paid from my end I have not actually recvd the bundle in game, I have sent at least 6 customer service queries and issued a couple of emails but extremely disappointingly not had any response whatsoever, so any help would be greatly appreciated :)

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 8:23 PM

Urban, are you referring to one of the promo bundles WGT is offering on Steam?  If so, you might try Steam Customer Service.  Be sure to let them know you tried contacting WGT directly but they didn't respond.

If that fails, you can always contact your credit card company and dispute the charge.

Good luck.

• Urban041
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 11:37 PM

Thanks Sam, sorry I should have clarified I play mobile version so the transaction was through Google play, it was an in-game promo that came up for a limited period when I levelled up.

Just find it pretty disturbing that game can take your money without giving you the goods & yet there is absolutely no response from customer services, if I enjoy a game I always try to support it by making any purchases I consider good value, but needless to say that will be my last purchase ever for this game if this is the result :(

I will try Google Play but their policy is not to refund on digi in-app purchases rather I should go through the games customer services for a resolution or refund...lol chance would be a fine thing.

• beerstine
    656 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2020 2:20 AM

Urban041:

Hi all,  I was wondering if anyone knows of an alternative way of contacting WGT other than the customer service form or the members@ email? I purchased a promo bundle on 4th July 2020 which consisted of a couple of clubs, set of balls & some credits & coins but although the transaction went through and the funds paid from my end I have not actually recvd the bundle in game, I have sent at least 6 customer service queries and issued a couple of emails but extremely disappointingly not had any response whatsoever, so any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Have you looked in the game's inbox yet?  Click on the Daily Bonus button on the home screen and at the top left is a button for inbox.  That's where the bundle I bought from Steam came in, maybe Google Play is similar.  It's not from the regular pro shop and might not be installed automatically.

For the record, The Inbox should be on the home screen.  I stumbled into it by accident. Would make it easier to see new messages.

RSS