Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Flash

Thu, Aug 13 2020 1:57 PM (38 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2020 9:40 AM

LEDzZzEPP:

It is quite obvious that if a game (app, call it whatever you want) is not to your liking, you will not play it, also..what is the problem in saying that the new version of this game is garbage? cant people give THEIR own opinion? I have been playing here for more than seven years, and I have enjoyed them, but FOR ME this game will die when there is no longer support for Flash

Luckily, the 2K company has taken the position of the best Golf game on the market, this 2020 version is simply the future of Golf games (at least those that are looking for a GOLF experience), and therefore that is where I am going to migrate.

No, I don't like the new app, it seems garbage to me, and yes, I'm going to stop using it

OMG with these old fanatics lmao, fanaticism is not a good friend, so let people give their opinion & relax Mr.

2K21 Golf Club comes out 8/21

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2020 12:33 PM

DonCaron:

And from what I saw looking at the trailers.  Looks more cartoonish then the new game here.  Looks like it has the rah rah, that the kids seem to want today.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2020 4:25 PM

garyk49:

DonCaron:

And from what I saw looking at the trailers.  Looks more cartoonish then the new game here.  Looks like it has the rah rah, that the kids seem to want today.

Pretty popular. More realistic scoring. I'm doing both games, I do much better here than there. I even get a Gold Putter there

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2020 4:47 PM

DonCaron:

garyk49:

DonCaron:

Pretty popular. More realistic scoring. I'm doing both games, I do much better here than there. I even get a Gold Putter there

Which game platform are you using? I'd be interested in PC through STEAM. Also is there a practice mode like we have here? Thanks. :)

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2020 4:59 PM

garyk49:

Fanatics everywhere lmao

FYI:  

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2020 4:29 AM

CerinoDevoti:

Which game platform are you using? I'd be interested in PC through STEAM. Also is there a practice mode like we have here? Thanks. :)

I use PC and Steam also. The new one is going to be a challenge.

I'm on PC but I use a XBox1 Controller. You can also use a PS4 Controller

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2020 5:51 AM

DonCaron:

CerinoDevoti:

Thanks Don. I don't have any of the gaming systems or controllers so I hope it can be played with a mouse. Any idea about a practice mode? I don't have any real interest in tourneys. I prefer to play alone and study the courses thru practice. 

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2020 9:39 AM

CerinoDevoti:
    I don't have any of the gaming systems or controllers so I hope it can be played with a mouse. Any idea about a practice mode?

Yes, the Golf Club 2019 can be played on a PC with a mouse.  That's the way I play it.  There is a driving range, a chipping area, and a putting green for practice, plus a few interactive tutorials to get you acclimated on how to swing and use the in-game controls.  And you can play the courses solo.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2020 1:57 PM

CerinoDevoti:

DonCaron:

CerinoDevoti:

Thanks Don. I don't have any of the gaming systems or controllers so I hope it can be played with a mouse. Any idea about a practice mode? I don't have any real interest in tourneys. I prefer to play alone and study the courses thru practice. 

As Sam said you can play with a mouse motion swing. Some do use that, I never got the hang of it though. I get 90% Fairways, so I'm happy with my XBox1 Controller.

8 Days, I got a new toy to get aggravated with 

RSS