Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Coins and Credits

Fri, Mar 29 2024 10:00 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TimHunter18
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2020 12:09 PM

I have over 20,000 coins but I cannot find anything in the Pro Shop that can be purchased with coins, everything costs credits. What can I do with all these coins? Thank you.

• SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 7:38 AM

Coins are mostly used to play head-to-head games in the Coin Rooms and to upgrade apparel.  They can also be used to rent COIN club sets from the Pro Shop.  To find the COIN club sets, click Pro Shop, then Clubs, then Club Sets.

• FirstBaggerVance
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2022 4:07 AM

so in the end they are worthless.

and credits are almost impossible to earn. So can only end up being a payed game - this sucks

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2022 10:14 AM

FirstBaggerVance:

and credits are almost impossible to earn. So can only end up being a payed game - this sucks

Not correct ! I have never spent real money on this game , I spend time ! Doing surveys and watching videos it can be done , you just have to be organised and dedicated.

If you don’t put in the time for free credits and do t want to spend real money , just play starter clubs and balls and reduce your expectations ! 
    simples !  

• BlackBogey
    271 Posts
    Mon, May 8 2023 6:27 PM

Like Bossbird says, it IS possible, it just takes time and practice.  The way they (WGT) have set it up now you will advance through LEVELs fast enough to get upgraded gear, if you are patient. But if you don't practice and learn the different courses,

the fancy new clubs won't help all that much.  And as you say, coins can be hard to come by, and they don't do Sh^+ to help with new clubs/balls.

As also said, coins won't do d!*k for you in this game unless all you want to do is play more coin games or update your appearance. 

If you want to play seriously without outlaying some cash you need to put in some time, both in the game to learn the courses, and in the endless watching of videos for 2 credits, doing offers from Tapjoy/ReVue, etc...

• jtgolfer53
    6 Posts
    Sat, Feb 10 2024 10:33 PM

FirstBaggerVance:

You hit the nail on the head. Coins are worthless. I've got more than 3.2 million of them.

• callaghan159
    6,221 Posts
    Sun, Feb 11 2024 12:56 PM

jtgolfer53:

FirstBaggerVance:

You hit the nail on the head. Coins are worthless. I've got more than 3.2 million of them.

First off you can earn free credits if you watch the 2 credit videos and secondly 3.2 Miilion coins is nothing. I have almost 6 million and there are some who have a heck of a lot more than that.

• PAGES
RSS