Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Average has not reset after turning tour legend

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 2 2020 8:30 AM (4 replies)
  • CHOPPATHOMPSON
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2020 9:09 AM

I have put in 2 request to WGT for zero response. My issue is on turning tour legend, my average stayed at 60 and didn't reboot, after the first round as tour legend in which I shot -8, my average dropped to 56, since then, my average adjust according for example, I shot -2 and my average dropped from 60.5 to 61.33.

My best guess is this is some sort of bug, as it now has left me in limbo, not being able to advance anymore because of the average adjustment after every round.

WGT PLEASE HELP ME, I JUST USED MY LAST PAID BALL AND WILL NOT BUY ANYMORE UNTIL THIS PROBLEM IS RESOLVED

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2020 9:49 AM

Your current AVG of 61.33 is 100% Correct. The 9 rounds you have played since becoming a Tour Legend = a 61.33 AVG

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2020 9:50 AM

There doesn't appear to be any problem with your average. The 9 ranked rounds (at TL) you are currently displaying calculate to an average of 61.33. 

• CHOPPATHOMPSON
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2020 7:56 PM

How is it possible to have a avg of 56 when you become a champion at 59?

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2020 8:30 AM

CHOPPATHOMPSON:

How is it possible to have a avg of 56 when you become a champion at 59?

Because when you tier up, not only does the average reset, but each tier has its own number of required, minimum number of ranked rounds at that tier.

To tier up to Champion, players need both an average of 59.00 and a minimum number of 750 rounds at Tour Legend tier. And your current average is only calculated on rounds played within your current tier. I believe your first round at TL was a 28. That calculates to an average of 56.00. But it's only 1 round. 

As an aside, those are the requirements for the traditional mode of tiering up. The above does not apply to those who play coin matches. 

RSS