Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Gift card for the winner at Pebble beach challenge tournament??

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 10 2020 12:43 AM (4 replies)
  • Herpot
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2020 8:36 AM

Anyone here get a giftcard worth for usd100.00? I'm at the 1st position on my tier level and as they promise anyone on the top position in each tier will get a reward and the reward are a giftcard. I have sent an online form, they reply ask for the screenshot and i do it already then no more reply from WGT care unit. I send an online form again but no reply as well.

• thunderbird
    381 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 11:29 PM

I came in first as well.  Give them some time they always lag a bit in getting prizes out.  Especially if it is not wgt credits.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2020 7:42 AM

Herpot:

Anyone here get a giftcard worth for usd100.00? I'm at the 1st position on my tier level and as they promise anyone on the top position in each tier will get a reward and the reward are a giftcard. I have sent an online form, they reply ask for the screenshot and i do it already then no more reply from WGT care unit. I send an online form again but no reply as well.

If you check the rules of the tournament, you'll find only people from a very few countries are actually eligible to win that prize. And Indonesia is sadly not one of them. Thunderbird should be eligible though, unless the rule one needs to be "verified" to win any real life prizes is still in place.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2020 11:18 AM

AnaNikolaj:

Herpot:

If you check the rules of the tournament, you'll find only people from a very few countries are actually eligible to win that prize. And Indonesia is sadly not one of them. Thunderbird should be eligible though, unless the rule one needs to be "verified" to win any real life prizes is still in place.

I think you have to be verified to win anything other than credits, 

• Babzilla33
    909 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2020 12:43 AM

Herpot:

E-mails went out this week for the winners to confirm their name and address. Prizes will be awarded once WGT has the information and passes it on to Pebble Beach. 

Cheers,

BABZ 

RSS