Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Lost Checkbox to Be Visible or Invisible

Fri, Jul 31 2020 3:08 AM (26 replies)
  • Senga20
    3,046 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 8:38 PM

Its not ideal Paul, but at least you have the ability to receive game invitations from other players. Those of us who are currently locked as INVISIBLE are being denied that privilege. 

Two weeks waiting for this to be rectified yet when the ‘improvement’ they told me about is uploaded the problem has still not been rectified.  

I am feeling decidedly ripped off.  If it continues like this I will not be spending another cent on the game.

Not good enough WGT. Please get this issue fixed post haste.  Its not rocket science!

Cheers

Dee

• Senga20
    3,046 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 7:45 PM

DeirdreO:

There are a few folks in my club who were “Invisible” when the option was removed from Mobile app, and are now stuck on Invisible.  They play mobile..no PC or Laptop..so cannot even attempt the above alleged solution.  

can WGT Champion or someone please address this?  The earlier response that everyone defaulted to “Visible” when the option was removed, is incorrect.  

thanks 

Yes Deirdre exactly, the response is entirely incorrect.  It may well have been their intention for all mobile players to default to VISIBLE, but they have failed miserably to deliver.  The solution they offer of switching back to VISIBLE via a PC does work, but only to a degree .. if you switch it back to INVISIBLE you have to go back to a computer to switch it on again.   It is far from ideal and ridiculous for them to make the assumption that mobile players will have access to a PC.  

ALL mobile players should be afforded the same privileges to switch between visible and invisible.  The current situation is unacceptable, it has been over two weeks.   I urge WGT to have this rectified post haste.  It is not rocket science.

Slainte

Dee 

• Chelsea144
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2020 6:40 PM

Ye I cannot become visible to my friends or my cc it’s awful

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 7:52 AM

You would think the would but they didn’t, I have one friend who is stuck invisible, unless they trust somebody to go into theiraccount and change, which is a no no to wgt people.

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 7:52 AM

You would think the would but they didn’t, I have one friend who is stuck invisible, unless they trust somebody to go into theiraccount and change, which is a no no to wgt people.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 3:20 PM

It is now fixed With the latest android update,  iOS. probably will be next soon

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 3:08 AM

Added overnight to PCEA

RSS