Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Pipster Rising looking for new members to join

Thu, Aug 24 2023 12:10 AM (5 replies)
  • valleyred
    23 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 11:55 AM
    Hello out there, Are you in a club that's going nowhere, got members who haven't played for years ?. Are you looking for a club that's easy going ?. If you use a computer or a tablet then come and give us a try PIPSTER RISING COUNTRY CLUB All I ask of my members is: THAT THEY PLAY WITH THE OTHER MEMBERS. THAT THEY JOIN IN THE CLUB COMPETITIONS. THAT THEY MAKE FRIENDS AND HAVE A GREAT TIME. We talk on LINE app when we play all you need is your user name.It's free to use we don't use the video we only text and it's the best way to make new friends and get help with your game if you want it. We play Club v Club clashes and Turf Wars We are a small friendly club, we are all about the social side of the game. So if MAKING FRIENDS & HAVING FUN is what your looking for then this is the place for you. Valleyred If you would like to join download the LINE app and search valleyred
  • valleyred
    23 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 12:28 PM

Come and join PIPSTER RISING TODAY.....

If you belong to a club already i will need you to quit then join pipster rising then come and join us at the clubhouse.

Remember to use your wgt usee name so we can invite you...

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 11:32 PM

I wonder why your advert sounds sooooo familiar !!!.

• valleyred
    23 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 5:12 AM

The writer done well with the club invite lol

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 12:01 AM

What a shame he couldn't use his own brain power to write it.

• Runningmole
    8 Posts
    Thu, Aug 24 2023 12:10 AM

Looking for an active club? Come join Pipster Rising. We are constantly inside the top 10 clubs in the clashes. We do ask members to play and score 200 points minimum in the 48 hours of the clashes however we do have others scoring well over 5,000. Search Discord  John26051969#4214. Remember that you will have to leave your current club to receive your invitation.

RSS