Help › Forums

Help! Improved Update Available error

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 8 2022 8:52 AM (4 replies)
  • efrias66
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2020 9:25 AM

Hello fellow WGTers,

starting yesterday afternoon (US Pacific Time), I get a pop-up with a "IMPROVED UPDATE AVAILABLE" message and requesting to restart the app to get the new version.

I've tried that, I've tried uninstalling and re-installing, I've looked around the Forums for any clue as to what may be going on to no avail.

I'm using the Windows version of the game on a PC if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance for any help or clues as to what to try next!

• blazerzzz
    2 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 7:50 PM

SAME problem here. Let me know how to resolve this issue. Is it WGT? WGT needs to fix it!

• ScottHope
    10,010 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2021 8:35 AM
    Are you running the game from the WGT Launcher icon on your desktop?

Okay Joe, thanks.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2021 12:07 PM

Scott there was an IOS and an Android update on the first or second. So he might be on one of the mobile platforms. 

• Stabon42
    2 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2022 8:52 AM

My IMac won't let me open the game at all. I use the icon mentioned above and its's been working fine until this update. Now I get an error message and asks me to retry. I retry and it goes into endless loop or its trying to go into my user/my name/ desktop line. Not sure what its trying to do but it seems to be invading my user files. Anyways its not working. If anyone is having a problem with this let me know.... Thanks

RSS