Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Version of WGT Golf

Wed, Sep 15 2021 1:47 AM (193 replies)
  • nesto142
    28 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 7:43 AM

Not sure if I'm correct but, can't save the game for later, where are all the balls I either won or received over the years, the game ends and you have to go through the beginning again to play again, unless I just don't know how to continue. At this time the only thing I like is the >> sign so your shot goes faster to end the misery

• ScottHope
    10,091 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 8:34 AM

nesto142:
    At this time the only thing I like is the >> sign so your shot goes faster to end the misery

ROFL.  : ))

I'm sure WGT never had that idea in their flow chart, but it's very funny.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 2:28 PM

nesto142:

Not sure if I'm correct but, can't save the game for later, where are all the balls I either won or received over the years, the game ends and you have to go through the beginning again to play again, unless I just don't know how to continue. At this time the only thing I like is the >> sign so your shot goes faster to end the misery

All you have to do is close the game. When you restart the launcher  the game gives you the option to finish the round. 

• sombod
    9 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 3:49 PM

... and apparently have a lot time on your hands.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2021 1:46 AM

sombod:

... and apparently have a lot time on your hands.

If you are referring to me work my job for a week and see if you have much time on your hands, 

• davem58
    11 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2021 5:56 AM

I played my last game of this crooked new version!! It's bs losing to armatures and pros repeatedly!! I'm getting screwed on almost every putt and 1/2 of my approach shots!! I've played this game for 8 yrs and watching new people come in and are being given 3/4 of their shots!!

GOOD BY WGT!!

• reggie7900
    912 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2021 3:26 PM

👋

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2021 4:15 PM

davem58:

I played my last game of this crooked new version!! It's bs losing to armatures and pros repeatedly!! I'm getting screwed on almost every putt and 1/2 of my approach shots!! I've played this game for 8 yrs and watching new people come in and are being given 3/4 of their shots!!

GOOD BY WGT!!

Then you promptly played on 4 and 5 Sept...even purchasing more balls on the 4th....hollow threats are as common in these forums as glitches in the game....oi veh

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2021 8:20 PM

davem58:

GOOD BY WGT!!

It’s a skill problem.  You’re 101 and still a TM and playing in beginner coin rooms and getting beat.  Be better. Learn the game better.  

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2021 11:12 PM

davem58:
    armatures

🤦

RSS