Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Big Info Rectangle Info screen on Putting Green

Tue, Jun 2 2020 11:21 PM (5 replies)
  • Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2020 7:45 AM

Ridiculously big and blocking view when lining up putts. Can we get rid of it?

I'm just trying to get used to this new version, and that is very annoying, especially for me since I mostly use the reverse camera angle to line up putts.  Hopefully I just dont know how to hide it.

Also,  I didnt notice or find a behind the green camera like I do on the flash version. Am I not finding it or is it not there?

Thanks,

• pdiehm
    285 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2020 9:39 AM

what big info screen?

• SamSpayed
    4,888 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2020 10:03 AM

I think he's referring to the large box on the putting green that tells you the distance and elevation to your aim point.  It kind of looks like a road sign.

JDGHOST posted about it and included a helpful picture in this post.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2020 10:46 AM

They could have put the distance info above player's head....no problem at all....but i ask too much.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,494 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2020 1:54 PM

For someone who's always been playing on the mobile, I never thought it was bothersome because usually the first thing I do is tap it and drag around to observe the putting surface anyways.

I wouldn't mind if it's placed elsewhere but just don't get rid of it since the mentioned info IS vital. LOL

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2020 11:21 PM

I definitely agree that it's an annoyance, but it is still important info.

It wouldn't be so bad if it became more translucent when you moved your mouse cursor over it perhaps, thus allowing the dots to be more visible through it.

I rate the chances of that happening as somewhere between zero and none, but it's a thought.

Nigel.

RSS